What's new

Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK!

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes
Hello all: I realize this post is a couple of months old but wanted to intro myself:
  1. Not a newbie but trending more towards an "in-progress" Forex student of the game:unsure:
  2. Found this site searching for the "edge" we all seek :ROFLMAO:
  3. I am seeking help with Bots, looks like I may have stumbled on the "Master"
  4. I am looking for scalping Bots which several well known ones are in the "Masters" armory !!
  5. I am willing to test these on my own ( any advice pro or con is appreciated ) but the REAL question is are all the files offered in theses posts fully functional and downloadable on anyone's PC without any codes, licenses etc. needed to activate.
Thanks all & great to be part of the collective maybe we all can figure this Forex game out :eek:

Private Wealth Robot

Private Wealth Robot Description :

Private Wealth Robot :Intelligent automatic forex trading robot. The powerful forex trading robot that redefines automated find green pips for you.
Two version inside :
PWR FUNDAMENTAL [Cost $450]
This version of private wealth robot is strictly developed to trade news and has advanced entry and exit points with TP & SL during news
PWR ULTRA [Cost $600]
This version of private wealth robot trades all currency pairs and exclusive trades indices like NASDAQ. Trades are not Affected by News
WHY PRIVATE WEALTH ROBOT?
ACCURACY
Private Wealth Robot has strong intelligent analytic power for the market. It finds best entry & exit points
AUTOMATED TRADING
Private Wealth Robot is fully atomated that works on Metatrader 4 platform with long-term stability and a strong win power
Please how to run this ea?? Can't work

No more market analysis trading robot will do everything for you.

The work process of the trading advisor ACROBAT FX [maximum]video below. Currency pair EURUSD, timeframe M5. The adviser works at moderate settings. 880% per month from the current deposit

An example of building levels using a trading robot

If you look at any price chart (regardless of market or timeframe), you will see two things. Firstly, the market price never lingers at the same level for a long time. After a while you will see that he has changed a lot. As the level of monitoring, you can use any price on the chart…….However, some prices, as such, are more effective than others. We will return to this topic below. Secondly, on any chart there is a price at which the market trend is changing. Price can relate to a certain level several times and return almost immediately. These are support and resistance levels familiar to any trader. Support is the level below which the price falls. Resistance is the price level above which it does not rise…….these levels are also known as peaks and troughs (peaks and bottoms). The probability of a trend reversal when they touch the price is especially high, which makes them ideal candidates for the role of reference levels. A level approximately halfway between support and resistance can also be used as a checklist. Let’s call it midpoints….

Examples of building strong levels using the automatic trading advisor…ACROBAT FX [maximum] on different timeframes

M 5

M 15

M 30

H 1

H 4

What is the secret of overclocking a small deposit on forex with the help of our adviser?

…A trading robot adviser that determines strong levels is what you need!……The trading robot ACROBAT FX [maximum] indicates on the chart the place of concentration of large cash capital, thereby making it possible to open deals in the direction of movement of the main players, namely market makers!……You still don’t know what market makers are doing? creators of the Forex market. Indeed, the meaning of trading without knowing the rules of the main market players practically reduces to zero ………Riskless overclocking of deposits using ACROBAT FX [maximum] is a win-win trading strategy based on strong levels from which the price bounces, so that risks are practically reduced to zero and you can disperse the deposit even in a week or a couple of days!……The robot highlights important strong price levels on the chart, these are the levels at which major players and market makers sit, because it is they who move the price, not counting of course the banks themselves…….All that a trading adviser needs is to follow these movements, where huge turns of funds take place. Just enter a trade on U-turns or on corrections.

ACROBAT FX Trading Advisor is …

———————–

100% automation

Fully automated trading system, which has no…equal in reliability…and simplicity.

Clear algorithm

A clear algorithm for…determining the movement of…prices, which gives a failure…only 2 times out of 10.

Uniqueness

A unique advisor for overclocking a small deposit on forex! Even if you have ten dollars in your pocket

Hi, ive tried to test this robot and it blowout the account qith 96% drawdown on low balance account. I think it could not be use to a 10 dollar or even 100 dollar deposit account. Unless you use a different setting. Please be kind to share your settings as well...tnx

Oh my.. So many EA's to test.,might not be able to test them all. Best would be to share the settings as well or set files.
Thank you for sharing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.