What's new

how to dectect a scammer

matiti

in my experience two ways of dectecting a scammer is 1) if he meets you to come and learn and secondly if he has so many cars on his instagram :):):p:p:p share your thoughts

lol definately the cars and vacations part is spot on, also a lack of testimonials + we also need to ask ourself if this person really making as much money as they say they are, why are they busy marketing for people to pay them "pocket change" as they describe it. If you really making millions, go enjoy them yourself

there is a guy on youtube that exposes scammers very interesting to watch as he exposes people who seem legitimate

Does anyone know, Trade With Sam Group. He sends Alerts on Telegram Group, but I have made great Losses...don`t know if I am the Problem, or his Alerts...

in my experience two ways of dectecting a scammer is 1) if he meets you to come and learn and secondly if he has so many cars on his instagram :):):p:p:p share your thoughts
"look at all these cars, I'm rich. I will help be rich like me for only 49$. how do I actually make money? let's not talk about that"

yikes didnt realize there are many scams on mql5 market thanks for the info

and also will be wary of those who have many cars

A flashy lifestyle is usually a red flag. However, scammers are getting smarter and they are learning to blend in. One thing they still do is make it seems as though their offer is urgent. Once in lifetime kind of offer.

1. Flashy lifestyle on social media. 2. High win rate. 3. Extraordinary results (never lose) 4. Risk all attitude.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.