What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
Hello friends. I'm testing a new robot called Forex Kingle. It has been 1 week in total since I started the test. I made a total of 124 dollars of profit, I attach the image of the transactions and the ex4 file of the robot below. If you are interested, I can share the settings under this page.

Hi

What time frame did you use ?

And please do share the settings for Gold

Damn i got get my hands on these,, love trying new tools , thanks bro i will save it once i can get allowed to download , i will back test it ,Cheers

Have you test this robot on real acc? Which broker you test it? Amy special setting? Please share the link from mybookfx for test on real account.

Thank you for sharing, is this non-expiry EA that we can use on demo or live account?
It is Non-Expiry EA that you can use on Demo or Live Account but be very careful of Martingale Strategy because if left unattended for longer times it can blow you account

Hello friends. I'm testing a new robot called Forex Kingle. It has been 1 week in total since I started the test. I made a total of 124 dollars of profit, I attach the image of the transactions and the ex4 file of the robot below. If you are interested, I can share the settings under this page.
Can you share the settings EA ? Thanks.

Thanks for a great post, I am interested in EA's. I get a little worried when i see 'martingale/grid' type EA's, anyone have a few non-martingale type EA's that are working for them?
Of course the holy grail does not exist but an EA making steady gains with low DD and non-martingale would tickle my fancy :)

Can you please share the settings here>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.