What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
WHAT EA?

Are you using a 5M chart? and only 5 pairs Eurusd Eurgbp eurcad eurchf auraud and only running the robot from hour 22 to 23? if you are then you shouldint have a problem. unless you have a F"""ed up broker.. Robotron closes at least 8 out of 10 positions for me in profit.
Dont change anyting and run in Default?
And Tnks for sharing =)

Hello friends. I'm testing a new robot called Forex Kingle. It has been 1 week in total since I started the test. I made a total of 124 dollars of profit, I attach the image of the transactions and the ex4 file of the robot below. If you are interested, I can share the settings under this page.
hi, tks for sharing. But this Ea is just in Gold? you have any .set for other pairs?

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
Thank you so much will test these robots

I must agree about FXStabilizer in Turbo mode. Folks let it run for a while. It may not come out of the gates screaming but you will see steady growth. Don't forget the library file on page 2. You can also install FXStabilizer on AUDUSD H1 and run it on two pairs.

Warning: it is Marty when needed...but I have seen only one level of doubling and I do not know how far he goes...

ES

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

Last edited:

Do they work in live?

I am using the Roboforex "free" VPS, if you have at least 300USD in your account, it goes for free, pretty good tho. I will test all of them

will try them soon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.