What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
I hope they have been backtested at least on a large sample of data. Curve fitting is more likely to be when the sample is quite small.

thanks for sharing.

I got a few profitable EAs, now trying to diversify. Helped me a lot as they react differently on high /low trending markets.

I am curious about this EA, is there anyone can give opinion about this EA..how is their performance? is there any certain market conditions that need to be avoid? what is the minimum fund ?

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
Ok handOk handOk handOk hand thankss

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
Do you have any profitable EAs for synthetic indices on MT5?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.