What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
I liked the adviser ELVIRA, here is the version for the demo.
But I hope that it can be cured from the demo.
EURUSD, M5, from $500 deposit.

Attachments

• ELVIRA.ex4
    30.8 KB · Views: 60
IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
Thanks for sharing because sharing is caring

[QUOTE = "داویدسولای ، پست: 88491 ، عضو: 87676"]
اگر بچه ها می توانید واقعی ترین ربات های سودآور خود را که واقعاً زیبا هستند به اشتراک بگذارید ... با تشکر از شما !!! کسی فارکس گام ربات را دارد؟ یا فرکانس مبارک ، ساعات خوش بازار FX مخفی جاودانه یا طلاق FX من پیوست EA خوب لذت ببرید

لطفاً بیشترین سود خود را به اشتراک بگذارید 60 دلار در روز. روی حالت "TURBO" قرار دهید .. بعداً از من تشکر خواهید کرد.

لطفاً سودآورترین ROBOT خود را به اشتراک بگذارید ...
[/ QUOTE]
Price action scalping ea is very good

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

Thank you for sharing. Will return the favor soon.

Hello friends. I'm testing a new robot called Forex Kingle. It has been 1 week in total since I started the test. I made a total of 124 dollars of profit, I attach the image of the transactions and the ex4 file of the robot below. If you are interested, I can share the settings under this page.
Can you pls share the settings?

I have two bots, I can share them if any one would like to Test them and give feedback.

Said enough that most of the EAs you share here are not working can you share most something new

Can someone try these two bots, for MT4. Can you backtest and optimize it for best performance. Maybe try on EURUSD.

Waiting for feedback.

Thanks

Attachments

• EA-HOKKYDJONG.ex4
    14.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Forex Hacked Pro.ex4
    53.3 KB · Views: 31

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.