What's new

Profitable EA I AM SHAREING MY 7 MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS..

3.40 star(s) 69 Votes
ive only ever used tsr 2016 but looking to use forex robotron does anyone have any experience with it ?

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT...
i tried backtesting the EA. but doesnt work.

IF YOU GUYS CAN SHARE YOUR REAL MOST PROFITABLE ROBOTS THAT WOULD BE REALLY NICE... THANK YOU!!! Anyone Have Forex Gump The Robot? Or Happy Frequency, Happy market hours FX secret immortal Or FX divorce I Attached good EAs ENJOY

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE BOT.. Mine use to be ROBOTRON BUT I FELL IN LOVE WITH FX STABILIZER JUST attach it 1h time frame to EURUSD and sit back and collect dont risk much dont be greedy 0.1 from start is good it will make you 50 60 bucks a day. PUT on "TURBO" mode.. You will thank me later.

Thank you guys for sharing those EAs!!

I will try them later on myself.

Picked this one up this ,morning looks quite interesting. Just running it on demo now

Attachments

• Evil Twin.zip
    98.8 KB · Views: 47
Share your most profitable Robot please.
This mine but it expires in a week. It's a good bit when I did demo test of it. Hoping it can be cracked to work for long time. Can you assist. It's been sold for 1000usd.

Attachments

• 21809846_1629039442187Daily_Income_-_Free_Extension_1_week.ex4
    41.3 KB · Views: 33
Had this for a few days and if you're not careful it will blow your account. Just use it for 2 hours at the open of London trading. Always test on demo first though for your own peace of mind

Attachments

• FXSniperAuto pilot.ex4
    35.3 KB · Views: 32

Thanks..can try to see the result

Is the any way that you could maybe email them to me

Thank you very much

this is a big collection of experts, i know you made alot of effort to make this collection , i will also post my EA after my account is activated

there is EA that has very good reviews on other websites
but it didn't give me good results when i tested it
i will upload it , maybe other people can adjust its set ups to the correct parameters

Attachments

• Forex Fury V3 MT4_fix.ex4
    25.3 KB · Views: 36

Thaks a lot!

Hi guys . I just came to this forum and I want to share some good experts. Enjoy it. Pray for me.

Attachments

• EA_Zaman_martingale_strategy(hedge)Mar-20.ex4
    170.8 KB · Views: 46

FX Stabilizer EA is not Attached to the chart which showing the Verification.
Pls advice

thanks for sharing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.