What's new

I have a 98% accurate reversal indicator

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Guy can you plz guys help me is this System Called forexplug4.0 really working? or they just wana scam us coz I’ve been scammed before,
Don't send money to other only for indicator signal..you can get all them good or bad

I have many indicators that draw arrows :) Also 100% but it is full trash, they delay and repaint.
Hello, it depends..the accurate indicator is always show lil take time but when arrow show then time to place the order as it's accuracy signal..if you play with the arrow which always show each every signal change, then it more danger for life:)Ok hand

Nobody will have a 98% accurate reversal indicator and wants to sell or share it, lets be truthful to ourselves. If I have such an indicator I'll double my account on a weekly basis. so why would I want to share it or sell it...:mad:
true that, you annot have 98% indicator yet you are here promoting it looking for clients.

can i purchase it if you had such an indicator with 98% accurate, you would be sitting and making money, not trying to sell it. that's the truth

hahaha this is always the same thing. when you get contacted by someone you do not know and they offer you this, it will be a scam!

can i purchase it if you had such an indicator with 98% accurate, you would be sitting and making money, not trying to sell it. that's the truth
nobody get perfect depend on your brain can beat indicator... that is why.. like manunel than auto....

okay 98%...interesting. Does the indicator repaint? Do you have checked the indicator in a backtest, when the signal is coming?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.