What's new

I need assistance...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

k9898

There are many indicators online, but its better to draw them yourself. Choose a large timeframe and searh for places where the price has "bounced" several times before. Remember they're bands, not lines, give some wiggle room.

JamesAH

There is a few good indicators out there that can do this for you, if you don't like them then there is a bunch of good videos on YouTube explaining.

REREZON-FX

understanding what support and resistance are is the first step to drawing them on any chart.

there are different types of support and resistance.

Your common moving averages are a type of dynamic support and resistance.

Get a clear cut understanding of the type of support and resistance you are looking for,

there are Tons of indicators online and on the MT4 Platform that would help your Quest.

If you still want to go deeper, study about Ichimoku cloud system.

it is free on the MT4 platform and provides excellent support and resistance on any chart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F General Please I need assistance on forex indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Forex is very hard I need assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 6
1 I'm new and I need assistance General Discussions 7
H Im in need of a perfect strategy General Discussions 0
T Any profitable system hanging out there. I need one to start my journey as a forex trader. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F General Please I need the best forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Vision Scalper V6 is here, but need your help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
F I need Forex EA, can someone help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
C i need a universal ea for metatrader 4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Hi i need a simple renko ea Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Profitable EA WHAT VPS does? VPS can be used in absence of PC If you don't have a PC you can get a VPS, it works on phone, tablet, anywhere So you don't need a Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Please I need help. Any best robot General Discussions 4
T need good trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F I need a forex trader who understand EA Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
I Does anyone have pdf and videos about forex I need to learn if anyone can help. Forex Education 0
K I need a proper trading strategy for volatility Index 75 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P I NEED THE BTMM STRATEGY Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D I need help because i'm a newbie in forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F I need thunderbolt mt5 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Am a Beginner in forex and in need of help Forex Broker Reviews 0
T General Guys I need help installing the software for mt5 General Discussions 0
A need TMA Slope NRP Alerts Indicator Forex Education 0
K I need a non repainting indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S General any of you who has vng robot please contact i really need it for my family guys Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T Newbie In need of Help Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D Suggestion I need a good indicator for forex trading Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D Suggestion I need someone to manage my small.account Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Suggestion I need a suggestion about deriv broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Profitable EA Need a forex EA which can be run 24×7 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
D General I need boom and crash spiking indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
T I need the nasdaq Ghost system precisely the platinum edition please help guys MetaTrader 2
T Nasdaq ghost robot i need help with information Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S General Key Advantages 9 currency pairs. All 9 pairs pass tests from 1999 to the current time (18 years). No need to close the robot during news releases. It MetaTrader 0
S I need nasdaq ghost robot platinum version Trading Systems and Strategies 1
W need help MT4 msimg32.dll and error 0xc00000142 MetaTrader 1
B Please i need some ezplanations General Discussions 2
G New EA Forex Punisher EA problems. Need help! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
D Profitable EA I need a profitable EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
S Can someone please shared nasdaq ghosts robot platinum version i really need it Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D need help on finding out if IC is good IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
D In need of the PPS anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B General I NEED HELP ON BELLY FX Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S General I need a trading robot guys help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H 5-Supply-And-Demand-Rules-You-Need-To-Know-Final.pdf Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Need ECN robot 1.5 ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
P Tutorial I need a tutor and someone to mentor me General Discussions 1
P General I need some help please MetaTrader 1
O Please i need the Forex VORTEX Sniper freee or interchange Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K Strategy Trading strategies ( In need of new trading strategies it can be for Currencies/Synthetic Indexes) Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P General need the best indicators Making Income Online 0