What's new

I need assistance...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
There are many indicators online, but its better to draw them yourself. Choose a large timeframe and searh for places where the price has "bounced" several times before. Remember they're bands, not lines, give some wiggle room.

There is a few good indicators out there that can do this for you, if you don't like them then there is a bunch of good videos on YouTube explaining.

understanding what support and resistance are is the first step to drawing them on any chart.

there are different types of support and resistance.

Your common moving averages are a type of dynamic support and resistance.

Get a clear cut understanding of the type of support and resistance you are looking for,

there are Tons of indicators online and on the MT4 Platform that would help your Quest.

If you still want to go deeper, study about Ichimoku cloud system.

it is free on the MT4 platform and provides excellent support and resistance on any chart.

there is an indicator for that that can help you, it makes it easier to see where they occur

Attachments

• Support&Resistance.ex4
    78.7 KB · Views: 3
What about Color Levels indicator? There is free indicator on mq5.com, but, I will share mod

Attachments

• Color Levels_2_.mq4
    72.2 KB · Views: 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.