What's new

City Traders Imperium CTI

CTI-funded trading platform
YouTube_Banner_3.png

Insights and Analysis:
This Week We Have a Challenge for You...​

Another week has flown by, with loads of new accounts passing through and some not doing so well in the news.

While we have no rules preventing our traders from trading news events, trading high-impact news events without the support of our fundamentals team can sometimes get tricky, even for the more experienced trader.

Exciting Affiliate Updates

We are excited to announce that we are expanding our affiliate programme.

So, if you have an online community and are wanting to offer them more and grow your following, you can now become a CTI Partner.

To express your interest in becoming a partner. Contact us at:

cti-admin@citytradersimperium.com

unnamed (1).png

Fundamentals Outlook

Welcome to another, hopefully market-moving week. For the past two weeks, I’ve been staying out of the markets simply because of the consolidation and pullback that took place on the DXY.

I predicted this market phase 100% accurately. Please refer to previous reports for proof.

This week we have lots of economic data, inflation reports, and central bank rate decisions, including the FED.

So, a lot is happening this week, and we could potentially either break below or above.

The most important thing happening this week is the FOMC decision. Before that, the May inflation report is expected to show that inflation is slowing down.

This is because gasoline prices are going down and there is less demand for goods and services.

Get Free Weekly Reports

Community Updates

Attention all chess enthusiasts and strategy masters!

Show us your strategic brilliance, and we could win you amazing prizes. Whether you're a seasoned chess player or a passionate beginner, this is your chance to put your skills to the test and claim victory!

unnamed.png

We are giving you the opportunity to win a $10,000 Challenge account if you manage to beat our CEO, Daniel Martin, in a game.

The Chess Challenge Giveaway will run every week on Monday at 3 PM (UK Time). Every game has a duration of 10 minutes.

How to participate:

You must be a member of our Discord community.

On the day, join the “Chess Games” voice channel.

We will randomly choose three people each week to play against Daniel from whoever is in the audience.

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

Follow us on all social media platforms for updates and giveaways

youtube
instagram
facebook
twitter

Hi guys
My name is Aliya Khan I am a new member of this site free fire name
Hi Aliya Khan! Welcome to our site! We're glad to have you as a new member. If you need any assistance or have any questions about #CityTradersImperium, feel free to ask. We're here to help you out and make your experience on the site enjoyable. Enjoy your time here and happy #trading!

Level up your #trading game!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.