What's new

IQ Option is can't be trusted

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
How much money you deposited and how much money you get profit after trading. Next How much money iq option cut?

This is where my journey to forex started. I begun at IQ Option trading options only to lose a lot of money. I think these guys usually manipulate the chart. That's my opinion.

I've never been a fun of iq options. I never got a positive vibe with them so I never tried them out. Later I found out they were a scam. I wasn't surprised at all

One of my friends works as a programmer for a binary operation. Trust me, its designed to take your money.. .

so sad, it is bad to hear that there are brokers that are not respecting the traders, hope you get sorted out Thabang, do not give up.

IQ option are just scammers.I deposited some money to their account made a profit but refused to give me back my money.Still waiting till today.

IQ option are just scammers.I deposited some money to their account made a profit but refused to give me back my money.Still waiting till today.
Did you provide documents that identify you as a real person before you requested for a withdraw ?

as it worked for a long time on their platform, as a result, they simply blocked the account with all means, without an explanatory explanation, draw your own conclusions

a terrible broker, who was on this platform for some time, as a result, they simply blocked the account, switched to ExpertOption, a completely different story, payments are not delayed, and the platform itself is very comfortable, even for beginners

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.