What's new

Is there any free vps?

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Yes AWS is good and it's one year to use it I am using right now, though you will need debit card or credit card and phone number to access it

Yes, Some VPS hosting providers offer free VPS Service. You can get those VPS with some conditions. You can try those as those are free of cost.

I just deposit at least $300 and get a free vps from my broker. I don't think you should try to look for a free vps on google, it will take plenty of your time, and the server will not be good. However AWS is indeed an option.

Last edited:
You guys can use the free amazon VPS. they allow you to use it for free for a whole year. it;'s kind of slow but very valid considering that is free

Is there a vps which is free and if it's free, how good is the connection?

Hello @Wesse, for FREE VPS you can check with your forex broker whether they offer one for free. Usually, there are brokers which, depending on your account type and monthly trading volume, are happy to provide you with a complimentary one.

If you find a Free VPS from any company, what's important to check is the latency between them and your forex broker. You should seek for the provider with the smallest possible latency so you can experience a really fast trade execution :)

what is the difference between normal VPS and forex VPS ??:sick:

Actually, it is the same thing. However, FOREX vps provider might have an option for you to select location close to your broker so that the latency to the broker is minimized.

from the list you can clearly see that each broker has different server location so it is better to check yours before purchase any. ;)

Is there a vps which is free and if it's free, how good is the connection?
Free vps always come with conditions (e.g. free for 1 year or so). However, if you could deposit a larger amount into your account, then many brokers do offer free vps for you. And if you are willing to pay but you want a cheap vps that is reliable, then this is one of them that you could consider:
Forex Cheap VPS ($4.99/$5.99) - great value for money
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/forex-cheap-vps-4-99-5-99-great-value-for-money.17436/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.