What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
v4.9 is no longer working but here is v2.9.1 demo version. test it, wenn you find it good, you can use trade copier software to copy to a real account

for v2.3 or v2.5 or v2.7 you need $5000 for each pair to be on safe side. better use cent acc. you can have luck and $500 could be enough for a while, but then it might happen and a situation like in the last weeks occur , where JPY goes up and up and up and the $ goes down, down, down. Then you need the $5000 for each pair!!!
do you have any good trade copier software for mt4?

I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
Thanks wich settings men..

Hello friends, does anyone know if this EA still works or if they have the best configuration, thanks in advanceHello friends, does anyone know if this EA still works or if they have the best configuration? ;)

Hello friends, does anyone know if this EA still works or if they have the best configuration, thanks in advanceHello friends, does anyone know if this EA still works or if they have the best configuration? ;)
Have tested it under various configs. It uses martingale strategy so it will eventually always blow your account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.