What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
here i share version 2.5f and 2.7, but i dont know if have limit or not.
this ea only rename from tsr

Attachments

• Jum+StoC+v2.7_versiFree_fix.ex4
    131.1 KB · Views: 105
  • Jum+StoCh+v2.5F Unlimited.ex4
    56.7 KB · Views: 50
I also bought this EA from the fiverr guy.

I watched his account checking in every week. He got up all the way up to 90k, and then too much DD, wiped out the entire account. I was shocked. But he would increase the lotsize every 5k.

Yes, this EA can make a lot of money fast. But it can have a lot of DD fast. Add in an equity protector, and I see this doing big things long-term.

Thank you for this EA.. I will try and share the results soon

all versions of jumstoch are a little bit different. they are all available from the author.

V2.3F and V2.7F use pending order, V2,5F not and 2.8.1 works different with softmartingale.

All are good, right now he has created a new version called V2.9.1. this is no upgrade or update

for every pair in the versions 2.3F, 2.5F and 2.7F there are 2 EA working (trend EA and counter trend EA) but you can setup if counter EA is working or not for example. Best TF to trade is M15 or M30.

TF is only a little bit important, because after TP is hit, EA will analyse for a while depending of TF.

Attachments

• jumstoch 2.7.PNG
    jumstoch 2.7.PNG
    256.1 KB · Views: 53
Looking for jum stoch v2.6 anyone have it? Please share. Thank you

I never saw anything about v2.6

there is also a version 4.9, but I think this is not from the same auther like v2.3F or v2.5F or v2.7F or v2.8.1

Attachments

• JumStoch++ v4.9.rar
    93.4 KB · Views: 57
v4.9 is no longer working but here is v2.9.1 demo version. test it, wenn you find it good, you can use trade copier software to copy to a real account

for v2.3 or v2.5 or v2.7 you need $5000 for each pair to be on safe side. better use cent acc. you can have luck and $500 could be enough for a while, but then it might happen and a situation like in the last weeks occur , where JPY goes up and up and up and the $ goes down, down, down. Then you need the $5000 for each pair!!!

Attachments

• Jum+StoC+v2.9.1_Demo.ex4
    82.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
to be a little bit more on safe side, yu can deactivate one of the two ea for each pair. So use only trend EA or only counter trend EA. See the screenshots! You can use "preset" to reduce RISK.

you can decide to trade if EA works at each day, standard is off for friday, but I let EA trade at friday, your decision

Attachments

• JUM_JUM.set
    1.3 KB · Views: 36
  • JUM counter trend EA.PNG
    JUM counter trend EA.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 55
  • JUM Risk.PNG
    JUM Risk.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 52
  • JUM weekdays monday to friday.PNG
    JUM weekdays monday to friday.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 54

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.