What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
The Giant has fallen! The 'account referenced in the thread' which grew from $1k to $90k in one year closed trades with a loss of -$80k today. I applaud the account owner for his diamond hands which made him grow an account to such an extent. The risk was against him today. I think this is a big lesson in taking profits by withdrawing sometimes, esp with this martingale based EA which is kind of high risk. My current draw-down on the same EA is 16% because i am running only two pairs (which are less volatile) also using 0.01/$1000. Lets see how it goes.

Best wishes to you all.

View attachment 15161
awwww that's so sad!, martingale is really a dangerous strategy, but why would he do multiple pair in such strategy?? adding pair meaning you are adding more risk 10 folds. he should have stick with one pair only,

I tested the robot and the strategy and did experiments with it in testing the strategy for four years and came to the conclusion that the minimum amount of expretes is either 100,000 dollars for one pair of euro dollars and the reversal within four years is 40%
Any use of 0.01 per 100,000 dollars or use of a cent account and I would encourage the use of a cent account
Of course, the withdrawal was 40% when using a 0.01 lot per $ 100,000
The important thing is to use a cent account for profit

I have been monitoring the account for two months and it was using 0.01 for every $ 5,000. Sure, the profit is high, but the risk is high, and this is what happened. The account lost all the money it made. It's sad.
Use 0.05 is incorrect according to my experiences. You should use 0.01 for every 100,000 dollars or you will pay at the end of the road.

awwww that's so sad!, martingale is really a dangerous strategy, but why would he do multiple pair in such strategy?? adding pair meaning you are adding more risk 10 folds. he should have stick with one pair only,

its a cent account from 10usd he and grewup to 900usd on cent account then blewup hes account why because the settings is on aggressive. he has double entries on aggressive mode thats why also double the DD.

he grew hes account from June 11 2020 to Feb 25 2021 from 10usd(cent = 1,000) to 900usd(cent = 90,000) and blew up because of highrisk settings which is the double entry. it will survive if he went to low risk settings only but with less profit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-161319_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-161319_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_20210228-161250_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-161250_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 79
actually this EA is profitable, since it is a martingale strategy, you need to be strict in lot sizing, it is okay if you have smaller lot size because it is aggressive

actually this EA is profitable, since it is a martingale strategy, you need to be strict in lot sizing, it is okay if you have smaller lot size because it is aggressive

It is really safe with 2,000 and 0.01 lot size, less money starts to increase risk..!

I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
The account of this guy has been wiped !!

I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.

Thanks will try this one soon.

I'm willing to backtest the newest version 2.7 if someone can point me in the right direction please to get a copy.

Hello guys , I am runnig this EA with a cent account, I use 0.01 lot size every 10.000 USD ...So far so good....But Who knows in the future

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.