What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
is it working for all currency pairs?

I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
how to set up this ea to my mt4 can anyone please help me

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

hello I would like to ask Jum StoCh v2.3F version only uses TP for closing?

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

hi
I have seen this EA in other websites, are you in a real one at moment?

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

by the way in which TF you run this?

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

Thank you

This is a EA based on Stochastic with some type of Martingale setting. But look interesting.

FBS-Real-8

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I dont know if the first poster (thread starter) yet here to know and response
The seller so called fiverr or whatever else is available somewhere in UAE but the author (indonesian coder named Jum) claims the EA is free - see the picture
there are various versions running around but the one with source code are decompiled (theft/stolen/pirated) codes
ver 2.7 the author says going to share soon though ver 2.9 is in his personal use (as per his saying)

EURUSDeM5.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.