What's new

+Jum+StoCh+ Profitable EA

3.10 star(s) 50 Votes
I bought this EA from Fiverr. The seller is no longer available so I'm hoping somebody here has experience with this EA and can help provide further support if needed. It looks like it was created by somebody named JumForex. If anyone here has experience with this EA, please share your results and recommended settings. Or if there is a newer version, please share.

The guy I bought the EA from provided his MT4 login to show the results, which are very impressive:
He started it with $1000 and it’s at over $20,000 now in just a few months.

FBS-Real-8
Login: 280425030
Password: Pass12345

---------------------
Instructions:
---------------------
Recommended pairs:
EURUSD
AUDUSD
EURJPY
USDJPY

Recommended Timeframe:
M15

I've tested this EA on a number of live accounts, and from my experience I recommend using 1 pair (2 max) per $1000 to start. The drawdown gets quite high at some points. You just need to use it safely and not get too greedy.
Good expert advisor. If you want to know more about settings please let me know

Im monitoring this EA. He almost blew his account. Glad he survive this lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210118-205901_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    Screenshot_20210118-205901_MetaTrader 4.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 140
This EA can wipe your account in a trending market condition, I'm currently running the EA in my live $4000 account but I'm running only three pairs I'm thinking of running two pairs for safety because the drawdown got to -$1000 one day.
In my opinion the EA is good but you need a 10k balance to run the 4 pairs with 0.01 lot and 30k balance to run 0.02 for your own safety.

This EA can wipe your account in a trending market condition, I'm currently running the EA in my live $4000 account but I'm running only three pairs I'm thinking of running two pairs for safety because the drawdown got to -$1000 one day.
In my opinion the EA is good but you need a 10k balance to run the 4 pairs with 0.01 lot and 30k balance to run 0.02 for your own safety.
I agree. This has big drawdown. To successfully use this, you have to go with least settings for a long time.

This EA is interesting. A friend of mine runs a live account and it works well for him. I don’t dare start live because you can lose $ 10,000 in the strategic test and restore your balance to zero.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.