What's new

Strategy looking for an ea that profits small

madgar29

Every Ea I have wants big profits, I am noticing on my end watching the market, yes its very possible if you have a big equity. you can do 6 or 7 trades at once with 2.0 and make 100 bucks every 5 mintues...... I do not have this equity, I have one broker 200 other 500. so instead of hoping to hit jackpots, is there no ea out there that says its a good time to buy or sell, then when the market lets say 80 cents or 3 dollars then it goes back down again. instead of a trailing loss or a stoppage point why not just stop it there and take the 80 cent profit do this over and over as many times as you can a day. intill account builds up for the big moves these EAs want you to do? I rather make 80 cents x5 every 5 mintues than 8 dollars a day because the EA wants to make a profit of 40 when the trailing lost literally starts at ten bucks. I also use forex.com so i do not get commission fees, 5 bucks every million trades or something weird like that. with i even get refunded on. anyone have a bot that takes small gains?????? many as it can 24/7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.