What's new

Looking for references of "The Prime Scalping EA"

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes
Guys here is the v8.0 of Prime Scalping EA. I have just found it today. On backtest, it works like a charm in TickMill Demo Account. I have yet to test it on Real Account. May be I will do that next month. Meanwhile, feel free to test it for yourself.

P.S. v9.0 is available now on the website for $3000

Attachments

• Parameter and recomeded.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 97
  • The Prime Scalping.ex4
    18.9 KB · Views: 131
Guys here is the v8.0 of Prime Scalping EA. I have just found it today. On backtest, it works like a charm in TickMill Demo Account. I have yet to test it on Real Account. May be I will do that next month. Meanwhile, feel free to test it for yourself.

P.S. v9.0 is available now on the website for $3000
Does the EA open trades for you? Mine does not.

HI all I am currently testing the Prime Scalping V8 on demo account. Attached is screen shot of the first day's trading activities. Running it on VPS. WIll keep you updated clapping hands

Attachments

• Prime Scalping V8 Demo.jpg
    Prime Scalping V8 Demo.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 105
HI all I am currently testing the Prime Scalping V8 on demo account. Attached is screen shot of the first day's trading activities. Running it on VPS. WIll keep you updated clapping hands
This is a very nice screenshot. The reason it has placed so many trades on Gold is that Gold is very very volatile. However, I will recommend you to not exceed 0.01 lot on Gold on Live account. That will minimize the risk.
Kindly keep us updated :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.