What's new

Looking to build a robot / script with Thinkorswim platform

kashane

it could be for either futures or stocks, preferably stocks.

I've been doing some research of my own but maybe someone out there can help point me in a better direction.

maybe someone has advice and might tell me that thinkorswim is not the platform to try and build a robot on?

ogma

it could be for either futures or stocks, preferably stocks.

I've been doing some research of my own but maybe someone out there can help point me in a better direction.

maybe someone has advice and might tell me that thinkorswim is not the platform to try and build a robot on?
I don't think they allow any automated trading on their platform. I like TOS because I can trade everything in one place. Not having robots no longer bothers me, because well...robots are not the answer. Haven't found one yet that can stand the test of time or trade as well as a good trader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ras Justice General Looking For Recommendations. Forex Education 1
thamibn Do you guys know VOC indicator I am looking for that indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Looking for an RED Wave Oscillator 2.0 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T looking for a good GOLD EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Looking for Some Specific EA's Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Looking for resources to learn MQL5 programming MetaTrader 1
V i am looking for entry and exit indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
N876SR Suggestion Looking for JabrixScalper 2020 V2 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
F Looking for trading systems Trading Systems and Strategies 0
1 I'm very new here and I'm looking forward to see how this site can be of assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Looking for belly system General Discussions 3
A Looking for Bellyfx system indicator Mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
S Looking out for Fx Scorpio trading system Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
OPTIMIZFX Looking for Gold Catcher V2! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
S looking out for Infoboard indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Are there any forex signal companies on the website that I can subscribe to, i am looking forward to growing my account. General Discussions 1
J looking for a forex trading system for BOOM and CRASH Trading Systems and Strategies 5
J Looking forforex trading lessons Forex Education 2
L Looking for Metatrader 4 MetaTrader 0
Jack_Of_All_Trades_SA Indicator Belly system fx modified one......i can share but I'm looking for belly fx mt5 Forex Indicators and Tools 62
A Looking for Support and resistance MetaTrader 0
K AGIMAT FOR MT5 Am looking for this system for metattader 5. I hear it's 80% accurate ON VIX. With good risk management you can get good trades Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Suggestion LOOKING FOR NEW PWR CORONER UPDATED EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
E Looking for a good head and shoulders indicator. MetaTrader 1
Decimate Looking for trust worthy broker that accepts Skrill General Discussions 2
F Looking for a professional Forex trader to work with Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Looking For Brokers with VIX75 Forex Broker Reviews 3
C Newbee looking for some guidance - brokers General Discussions 5
C Looking for someone to code EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D am looking for a mt5 to mt4 copier MetaTrader 3
unfazedmax Looking for mentors | New to trading Forex Education 1
OPTIMIZFX Looking for EA to trade Metals (eg XAU/USD XAG/USD) and crypto BTC/USD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M I'm looking for a vps for a maximum of $ 10 Forex VPS 6
M I am looking for a tool which allows to compare the relative strength of the different pairs of forex Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T Looking for good mt5 indicator General Discussions 1
N General Looking for partner/investor to enhance and run our TS General Discussions 0
A Looking for a v75 indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 6
A Looking for a profitable Forex trading strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 14
E Looking for the best Forex VPS for $5 Forex VPS 19
Don Karlos MiEA Dear I am looking for the MiEA8.2 adviser.If anyone has, please give. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 41
T Strategy Looking for a good scalping ea or software for metatrader 5 Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F General ACTION THRESHOLD SOFTWARE,,, found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it Trading Systems and Strategies 147
J looking for good managed accounts that can give goos results in the short term Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Barren Are you looking for a broker? General Discussions 4
R Im looking for Beast Super Signal MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 6
B Looking for EA for Volatility index (75, 100, etc) Trading Systems and Strategies 3
M When I was looking for a good and credible broker. General Discussions 4
I General Looking for best profitable EA Forex Education 23
M I have been looking. General Discussions 1
Ce mag Skynet v8.75 I am looking for a profitable set file. Trading Systems and Strategies 15