What's new

Manual trading and automated trading, which is the best

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Egboh1

Due to the difficulty in controlling ones emotion in trading and greed I think that automated trading is the best approach to successful trading

Due to the difficulty in controlling ones emotion in trading and greed I think that automated trading is the best approach to successful trading
It depends on what you want. You can still use both manual and automated kind of trading. I think manual is more better as you can go out from a market that is not promising

You have more control trading manually but still automated trading depends on the software you use

Manual trading does not depend on computers and algorithms; it requires human decision-making for entering and leaving trades. Automated trading allows traders to create rules for trade entry and exits that may be implemented automatically by a computer once they've been programmed.

Both manual and automatic trading have advantages and disadvantages, and it is up to you to determine which method is most suitable for you.

I think Automated trading is best because it defines the difference between a good and a bad transaction. Automatic trading is superior to manual trading for various reasons. For example, it can handle complex computations, doesn't miss out on trade chances, and doesn't have to deal with the emotional turmoil that might emerge while making trading judgments.

Personally, Manual trading is the best for me since it aligns more with my goals and what I want from the market. Automated trading can be beneficial but it isn’t flawless.

Manual trading requires a lot of work and time to execute trades which may or may not be fruitful in the end. If you don’t have the time to execute these trades manually then automated forex trading is the way to go. However, automated trading has its own limitations and may not work in all situations. The best way to go about this is to trade manually first and then automate.

Forex trading is a field where both automated and manual trading have its own advantages. The automated trading reduces the number of errors and enhances the speed of trading as well. But unlike manual trading, automated trading does not have the intuition, experience and the ability to make profit from a volatile market. You can trade in either of these trading styles, but it is highly recommended to trade manually in a volatile market.

I think automated trading is better, manual trading requires capital for learning, capital for trading, time to acquire the skill and discipline to make you stick to your strategy while automated trading requires a good EA, a good deposit and a good VPS, that's all.

I think emotions in trading comes as a result of fear of losing money,be it manual or auto. So a proper and strategic approach to using both is best

You can try out both and select the one that works best with you. If you are unable to manage your emotions and rely on luck, often, automated trading helps guide you. If you have confidence, then go for manual trading. It's really up to you.

Hey Mate,
IMHO
it is your Money
and you have make every decisions about your Money personal

vvm

Both have their pros and cons and each trader can choose the one that’s best for them as per their convenience. I think the best thing to do is striking a balance between manual trading and automated trading. Use the automated systems when they are necessary but make crucial decisions manually. Especially if you have enough time to trade manually then that can help you to get a better understanding of the forex market and get better at trading. Practising to regulate your emotions will make manual trading easier for you. No robot or machine can replace the human brain and its abilities. Human brain has the power to invent these bots and that makes us superior to them in every way.

It depends on what you want. You can still use both manual and automated kind of trading. I think manual is more better as you can go out from a market that is not promising
I agree to this.
An EA doesn't know how the market is going. Nor have I seen an EA that takes this into account from multiple timeframes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.