What's new

General Which is Best EA or Manual Trading ?

rakeshld

I have a lot of freedom and work for myself. The more I work the more I make. But I do like to do more than one thing and trading from home is perfect for me. Maybe I am a gambler maybe not...I do know that trading makes me feel free and gives me hope to make a lot more money than I do.

i am use ea with manual watching currently...

These days, there is a lot of discussion about automated trading vs manual trading.
One of the main things that caused these discussions is the flood of automated trading systems increasing in the marketplace. There are THOUSANDS of Forex trading robots out there, and almost everyone claims to turn tiny accounts into millions of dollars overnight.
We are beyond the point of believing these ridiculous claims. However, we shouldn’t let these EA scams steal the validity of real automated trading systems. The truth is that automated trading can work. Many major investment institutions use highly optimized trading robots to pull money out of the market, so there is a way to make money using ea or robot...

I have a lot of freedom and work for myself. The more I work the more I make. But I do like to do more than one thing and trading from home is perfect for me. Maybe I am a gambler maybe not...I do know that trading makes me feel free and gives me hope to make a lot more money than I do.

i am use ea with manual watching currently...

These days, there is a lot of discussion about automated trading vs manual trading.
One of the main things that caused these discussions is the flood of automated trading systems increasing in the marketplace. There are THOUSANDS of Forex trading robots out there, and almost everyone claims to turn tiny accounts into millions of dollars overnight.
We are beyond the point of believing these ridiculous claims. However, we shouldn’t let these EA scams steal the validity of real automated trading systems. The truth is that automated trading can work. Many major investment institutions use highly optimized trading robots to pull money out of the market, so there is a way to make money using ea or robot...

If new to forex trading, its better use a good EA. After good experience can go for manual trading with some good helping hands.

Using manual trading is the best but not to say there are some expensive EA's out there, not sure if profitable though

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.