What's new

Profitable EA Most Profitable EA Over Time

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes
I have been trying Dragon EA on demo, it uses martingale strategy which is very high risk. It provides consistent returns for a month but then wiped out my demo account early this month

Any of these EAs is an account blower, however if you have knowledge how each market plays and know how to use the EA properly, chances are you will be profitable with it, so getting an EA is just the start you need to figure out the setting that work for you, and believe me there is plenty of people that have good settings but they are not about to hand it to you on a silver plate because they made an effort to come up with it.

I tried the AF for a while, but in small accounts it is very dangerous, since it opens 3 operations at once and if it goes against,

I've tried different types of Martingale strategy and not one of them have been profitable. Luckily they were demo accounts.

I've tried different types of Martingale strategy and not one of them have been profitable. Luckily they were demo accounts.
Did you follow up your EA or are you like most people here and let it run unsupervised? If you don't follow up your martingale EA and let it run 24/5, of course your account will be blown.
Many traders here think that the EA will do all the work. An EA is not a magic wand you know. An EA is a tool to help traders to trade when they can't trade manually. Autotrading will always result in blowing up your account, martingale or not, if you just let it run and forget to (or don't) supervise it.

Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.