What's new

Profitable EA Most Profitable EA Over Time

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes
I running af investin on a cent acount every thing was very good then boon... i think need 250usd per pair on a cent acount to survive

af investing is quite good.. need cent account.. just put only 1 pair EU.. minimum 10.000 USC.. start lot 0.01... tried on back test 2014 and 2015 not survived... so watch out this is martingale.. add more deposit if DD become big more than 60% .. good luck

Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm. Low drawdown, Robot can be used on Low account of $ 30 and above

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA

Please post a Myfxbook link on Real account with at least 6 month of history (better 12) to see if profitable.
Backtest even if 99,9% quality are not trustable.

Please post a Myfxbook link on Real account with at least 6 month of history (better 12) to see if profitable.
Backtest even if 99,9% quality are not trustable.
Too right. Check the phenomenal back test of the EA attached. Kach$$$ing! eeeh?One would be tempted to jump right in with real account only to blow it all. Forwardlive testingon a demoTesterGraph.gifMWSnap246 2020-01-30, 12_12_07.png is mandatory if you want not to blow account.

Attachments

• BlackDiamond_SpecialEAV3.5.ex4
    26.7 KB · Views: 80
Yeah agree AF need large capital or use cent account, the ea is kind of smart but when the initial position went wrong it would start grid while expecting reversal

I tested afinvesting is very profitable but i will not recomend begin under 300usd per pair in cent account or you will feel the pain of broke

heard that Forex fury is pretty good yet to back test it though
Forex Fury seems to work pretty good, yet to test more and play around with the settings, as the settings suggested by themselves are too risky, big drawdowns, 1 trade will erase all your weeks or more profits for example

I have tried LifeChanger EA and it blew the account so be careful
I do as well have mixed results with this EA, I am not yet convinced, it blew my demo account as well, but on another demo account I made some good profits, probably have to play around with the settings to make it stable and profitable on the long term

Which of the EAs below have you used that's brought you more results?

Thunderbird V10
Bag EA
FX Profit Key V2
TSR V6 2019 EA
Legend Expert Advisor
Life Changer EA
EA PatrolRobotFX
Omen 5.0
Dragon EA
AF-Investing

If you've used any good one that's not on the list, kindly post it.

I also need your inputs Priya, Sharon, Peter, Dominic, Xtreamforex12, Hotforexsignal, Stephen Gray, glian, mlawson71

Please share your experience for the sake of the community.
none

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.