What's new

Profitable EA Most Profitable EA Over Time

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes
Another Statistic Real from author

okay, from what i know is some martingale are performing well, but that is because they are martingale, u always managed to win some money with martingale, until they are burst. and for most scalping EA, the broker can easy install plugin after they see u using EA to scalp them.

One who's working well on small accounts is forex genius ( starting from 250USD). I'm using it. Steady profits, sometimes a loss. But good one over time. Minor point is that you have to pay the license fee and the profits are small. Don't expect to get 100USD over night with small accounts
Could you please post your results? Is this your ea?

Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm. Low drawdown, Robot can be used on Low account of $ 30 and above

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA

Attachments

• eurusdbacktest.png
    eurusdbacktest.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 56
Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm. Low drawdown, Robot can be used on Low account of $ 30 and above

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA
could you share the EA here?
or do you have the telegram account?
thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.