What's new

My Experience Using Hotforex

Tshireletso

I've been using HF (HotForex) for over 2months now and I must say , compared to the other broker I was using last year I am happy so far.Ok handOk hand

i just registered with Hotforex, reading your experience with them encourages me. i just pray i will have the same experience with them going forward. i just love their all inconclusiveness in their platform.

I just registerd with them last week. I just wish my experience with them will be like yours. I love the all inclusiveness in their trading platform.

I've been using HF (HotForex) for over 2months now and I must say , compared to the other broker I was using last year I am happy so far.Ok handOk hand
Same here. The only downside is that they do not offer bonuses or anything. No signup bonuses. No bonuses for deposits. Its just there but performance wise its really a delight

Same here. The only downside is that they do not offer bonuses or anything. No signup bonuses. No bonuses for deposits. Its just there but performance wise its really a delight
They have credit bonus. But I would rather prefer no-deposit bonus which is a decent risk-free opportunity :)

Yeah, their spread is quite huge... Another thing, if you were looking to trade the Volatility Index VIX, forget it!! Ive noticed they have a very tight spread ON XAUUSD and USDMXN. Worth checking out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.