What's new

General Non repaint Indicators for MT4

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes
one simple non repaint FREE indicator i often use is CCI. try this on 1hr chart, EURUSD, setting 100. buy when cross zero line and sell when go below zero line. it does and good job but remember to set you cut loss and take profit targets. if you do not wish to set cut loss but use hedging way to trade it, then can consider increasing lot size each time an opposite signal appears................eg after enter buy 0.01 lot, when the next sell signal appear while the buy order is still loss making, you can consider to enter bigger sell order eg 0.02 lot......and continue to increase bigger lot until you make profit for the entire "set". then restart again......remember to try this on DEMO ACCOUNT first.

one simple non repaint FREE indicator i often use is CCI. try this on 1hr chart, EURUSD, setting 100. buy when cross zero line and sell when go below zero line. it does and good job but remember to set you cut loss and take profit targets. if you do not wish to set cut loss but use hedging way to trade it, then can consider increasing lot size each time an opposite signal appears................eg after enter buy 0.01 lot, when the next sell signal appear while the buy order is still loss making, you can consider to enter bigger sell order eg 0.02 lot......and continue to increase bigger lot until you make profit for the entire "set". then restart again......remember to try this on DEMO ACCOUNT first.
looks interesting im going to give it a try thanks for your help men

i checked the rocket indicator. there is no review on mql5. none of those who bought this indicator left comments.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.