What's new

Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
What kind of trading style do you prefer? Counter-trading- continution? Timeframe? You need to be more specific.

Yet to find a really good EA, maybe its just my bad luck, or there really is a good consistent EA out there. On the plus side, it has meant more grafting on my part to learn how to trade without an EA. If you do find one that ticks all the boxes, I would love to know about it Ok hand

There are a lot of ea's , you should pick one that best suits your trading style and test it Ok hand

This is such a broad question lol there is no holy grail, gotta learn - it your strategy isn't working go back to basics.
Yes it's true that there is no such thing as a holy grail EA or best EA for everyone as everyone would have a very different expectation on what kind of EA they want and what trading style they prefer. Some don't like martingale, some like hedging, some prefer grid trading, some expect to earn a 50% profit or more per month, some would only expect to earn around 10% which is good enough for themselves. So on and so forth.

As for me, there are two important factors in terms of finding a good EA:
1.) An EA that is able to perform reasonably stable and consistent over a long period of not just days but months and even years.
2. ) Finding settings that work well at least for myself in terms of not only earning profits but effective in managing risks over not just days but months and years.

Having said all that, to be honest until today I still haven't found one that has checked all the lists yet. But, I'm not giving up just yet, still keep on looking for one or two that could possibly be my favourite EA in the near or far future.

At the moment, I still believe that there should be some EAs that are reasonably good and reliable out there. The only thing matters is the setting. One of them is "Life Changer" EA. Many have been testing it and so far none have said that it is a scam EA. The only thing is that one would need to find is the settings that work well over long term. If anyone interested to try this EA, please feel free to use the following link to check it out and also do spend time reading the comments posted by many different traders, one of them that I could recommend you to read is from the trader called "NexusFX" (just do a search for this name inside the website link given below), I think he has got quite a number of insightful comments about this EA that could be helpful for your deeper learning and better understanding how this EA works : https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-3173

Here's NexuFX earliest comments about this EA: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094

Happy reading:)

Okay I think that's all I could say about EA for now. Till then, wishing you all a blessed year end of 2022. God bless and take take. Bye.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.