What's new

Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

drammen

What kind of trading style do you prefer? Counter-trading- continution? Timeframe? You need to be more specific.

1976dmc

Yet to find a really good EA, maybe its just my bad luck, or there really is a good consistent EA out there. On the plus side, it has meant more grafting on my part to learn how to trade without an EA. If you do find one that ticks all the boxes, I would love to know about it Ok hand

rk27

There are a lot of ea's , you should pick one that best suits your trading style and test it Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T I need the nasdaq Ghost system precisely the platinum edition please help guys MetaTrader 2
B Please help guys I need your help about the redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D General please guys help me analyze how next week market would be Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Can you guys Help me Please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
B Please I need help. Any best robot General Discussions 4
T Help with the Billy system pdf password please please Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P options traders ..little help please Forex Education 0
P General I need some help please MetaTrader 1
M Please help me to find the best broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
M Please help me to find the best expart adviser Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
samehsawa Profitable EA vr smart grid ..help me please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
U Someone Please Help with a Good Money Management system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Y Can anyone help to convert this indicator from mt5 to mt4 please!!! Trading Systems and Strategies 3
C Kira system videos please help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Ive been trying different strategies and expirementing but please help if you have better ones Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
N General Please help with kiss 2.0 unlocked Trading Systems and Strategies 2
L Please help with the nasdaq cheat codes Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Please help looking for the NPS Interactive Forex Trading 0
B Need Help Please Read Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J Please I need help with vix 75 killer EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D I need an mt5 EA please help me which is the best MT5 EA to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
M Scam Alert Please help me ! AF Index Limited is scams Scam Alerts 1
K Please help convert indicator to mt5 version Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B what to trade? please help me General Discussions 5
madgar29 I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford Forex Broker Reviews 10
roshan jaiswar I need aeroplane.ind trading system please help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S Need help to trade Nas100 please ? Forex Education 5
A please help on belly system review Trading Systems and Strategies 12
F bellyfx system someone please help me would be highly appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Can someone please help who have used automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
V Please help me fix alert in this indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Help me please iam want DefenderEA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Please Help In need of Treshhold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
GreatSsnipes General what broker is best paired with mt4? PLEASE HELP MetaTrader 15
O Help Me please.... :-( MetaTrader 0
D THEOFX works help me please :) :) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Don Karlos Profitable EA Dear traders. Please help me find an EA Net89 advisor. If anyone has, please give. Trading Systems and Strategies 28
yousofradwan profitable Ea please help General Discussions 1
C Can anyone help me with an allert based on these settings please MT4 MetaTrader 3
Y Purpose of VPS? Please help Forex VPS 1
P Suggestion ea expert advisor help please Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Help please Forex Education 1
F Please help me Forex Indicators and Tools 3
H Fibonacy gen please use it accurately MetaTrader 0
P which is best indicator highly accurate and non-repaint for Binary option. Please suggest, I am OK for even paid indicator. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F General Please I need the best forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F General Please I need assistance on forex indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S please suggest a good broker General Discussions 10
T General Can you please share the platinum robot or indicator General Discussions 0
T General Can you please share the fxgoat pdf General Discussions 0