What's new

Please i need Vix Crush

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

akdada

Vix Crush Indicator is a simple indicator which detect trades on any time frame. It is based on zig zag and it can pick trades recommended on m5 to h4 time frame on any pair on Binary MT5. Once a trade is detected an Alert is sent to alert user

Pairs recommended: Volatility Index 10, Volatility Index 25, Volatility Index 100 and Volatility Index 75, Boom and Crash.

please share the indicator
Vix Crush Indicator is a simple indicator which detect trades on any time frame. It is based on zig zag and it can pick trades recommended on m5 to h4 time frame on any pair on Binary MT5. Once a trade is detected an Alert is sent to alert user

Pairs recommended: Volatility Index 10, Volatility Index 25, Volatility Index 100 and Volatility Index 75, Boom and Crash.

hey I got what you looking for, as I am helping you so also shall my help come to me in time of need

Attachments

• VIX_CRUSH(3).ex5
    36.6 KB · Views: 112

ive also been looking for this vix crush indicator...kindly help

I can relate with your excitement. I equally cannot wait too have my it in my hands
Lol i see people excitement. However the VixCrush is owned by me with copyrights in my name. What you got here is the first version with no mobile pop ups and has different settings. Well you can use it as beginners

I do very little work with indicators so I have little idea about this. But if you make a profit with it, I want to learn something about it. I have been looking for a good indicator for a long time that will help me to make a consistent profit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.