What's new

Price Action Scalper (Low Risk) -[Cost $3000]- Unlimited Version

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes
dear sir,
please put backtested resul of that EA also,, i am looking for consistant type of EA whose draw down is very less, if anybody has it ,please help to shae the ea

thanking you

dear sir,
please put backtested resul of that EA also,, i am looking for consistant type of EA whose draw down is very less, if anybody has it ,please help to shae the ea

thanking you
If you are talking to me. I cant post my results. Or at least I dont know how to separate them. Its because i usually test 3-6 ea's going at the same time on 1 demo account. Drawdown is 3% on the m5 timeframe in the backrest.

work very active on GBPUSD with M1 or M5 with default setting.
I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.

Note :
i start it for just 110$ with 1:500 Leverage for test it on real on FBS.
Scalper! Need big Leverage or Margin, If you have low margin like me its recomended for increase leverage 1:400 or more.
ignore 71% drawdown, that because of my manual trade ruin it.
the real drawdown around 15% with my personal risky setting fix 0.1lot per 110$

The Price Action Scalping Expert Advisor
is based on Special Price Action. Combines with some indicators and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to get opportunities to entry
Please add your set file here.

I backtested this on multiple timeframes and different pairs. It has amazing backtesting results. I am running this ea on demo and a live account currently. It has won 5 out of 43 trades so far on both accounts.
That sounds not good. Any further tests bro?

That sounds not good. Any further tests bro?
I still am running it on demo account to see what happens. It will take out 5 or so trades at a time. About 3-7 times a day. It breaks even overall it seems like. If I could raise the stop-loss and take profit it would probably be better.

I still am running it on demo account to see what happens. It will take out 5 or so trades at a time. About 3-7 times a day. It breaks even overall it seems like. If I could raise the stop-loss and take profit it would probably be better.
Hey man can you share the statement for when you were running it on Demo. Would like to Compare with the back tests results for the same period. Just to have an idea how the EA open trades on Demo and Back tests.

I run it for Real account with 1 month, result very safe (around 15 % DD) with more than 60 percent since deposit.
This robot cost 1.500$ at mastereas.com (see full description also here) i had buy this 1 month ago.

Note :
Scalper! Need big Leverage or Margin, If you have low margin like me its recomended for increase leverage 1:400 or more.

is based on Special Price Action. Combines with some indicators and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to get opportunities to entry
This never opens trades for me, has anyone had it working? Backtest looks great but that means nothing compared to a real demo test :unsure:

I want this kind of EA sir. I hope i would be able to download this. But due to ristriction i cant download this EA for now. Anyway thank you for sharing.

If you are talking to me. I cant post my results. Or at least I dont know how to separate them. Its because i usually test 3-6 ea's going at the same time on 1 demo account. Drawdown is 3% on the m5 timeframe in the backrest.
have you best setting for this ea , and what are the pair do you use . and capital minimum for start ?

Note :

very good
thanks for your post

I backtested this on multiple timeframes and different pairs. It has amazing backtesting results. I am running this ea on demo and a live account currently. It has won 5 out of 43 trades so far on both accounts.

did it continue winning trades? clapping hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.