What's new

Prophetic strategy forex trading robot

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes
I'm currently using a version of this EA. Very profitable if you know how to use it. I've started testing it on a $3k demo account. I was at $2k profit at one point, but I let the trades run longer and they all turned red and blew the account lol. Best thing is to trade for a couple of hours a day with this EA because it's not 100% automated. Let the EA open the trades for you, but then you should monitor the trades and close them all once you're at a decent profit.

I'm currently using a version of this EA. Very profitable if you know how to use it. I've started testing it on a $3k demo account. I was at $2k profit at one point, but I let the trades run longer and they all turned red and blew the account lol. Best thing is to trade for a couple of hours a day with this EA because it's not 100% automated. Let the EA open the trades for you, but then you should monitor the trades and close them all once you're at a decent profit.
hello can you please share with me ?;)

$5k profit in one day on a $3k demo account.

This might have been a fluke though. I tried doing the same the next day and I blew the account lol. So I think you have to make sure you use the indicators the right way. Kinda hard to figure out without proper instructions.

Attachments

• SCREENSHOT.jpeg
    SCREENSHOT.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 72
$5k profit in one day on a $3k demo account.

This might have been a fluke though. I tried doing the same the next day and I blew the account lol. So I think you have to make sure you use the indicators the right way. Kinda hard to figure out without proper instructions.
nice mate, can u please share with me ? :cool:

wat version are you using pls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.