What's new

Profitable EA QUASIMODO EA Profitable Robot

3.50 star(s) 18 Votes
Hi, so which one is correct, the quasimodoea.com is a legit or not? I followed its telegram channel, everyday huge profit and huge pips, really interest. Sorry I am new to this forum can not download and test ea, but very interesting since few days ago learn about quasimodo and found the ea website. It seems to good to be true but who knows... thank u

In backtesting it does amazing. Then i try it on an account and it doesnt take a single trade. What am i doing wrong?

Is it the same ea which elise share with on quasimodoea. com? Elise uses m1 tf, but on telegram quasimodoea seems use bigger time frame since the ea closes for several days trades in huge pips and the owner said swing tradings.

If you use this ea I would recommend using 4 SL and 1 TP. Starting lot should be .01. If you want to use the percentage high risk would be 50%. It goes up .01 every odd hundred at 50%. Such as 300 is .02 then 500 is .03 and so on. Fridays have killed this EA almost everytime so far. Mondays are 50/50. Tuesday, Wed, and Thurs do very well. I've used E/U and G/U. Every other pair I've tried has too many losses. I'm currently playing with the trailing but it doesn't work the way I want it to so I don't use it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.