What's new

New EA Request for modification of the expert works on the Renko chart

Rene Larios

Peace, mercy and blessings of God
Ramadan Mubarak Saeed
I hope the programmable brothers can modify the attached EA that I programmed through the website
forexeadvisor.com
And his idea is to open a short position when a candle is closed and the following is opened, close it and close it again and open it again when the candle is closed and the next one opens above it to open a purchase.
And this strategy is only suitable for the Renko chart

But it will become stronger if an amendment is added to the EA so that when opening a sale it will reopen a deal after another after each number of points in the same direction with closing them all in the event that a condition of opening a purchase and the same thing is available whenever the price goes up opens other deals every number of points .... With the availability of the feature to double the deal, for example * 0.7, so that open deals are in the same direction, decreasing the size of the contract ... as well as adding the money management or risk management feature
And I hope that it is possible and profitable
And I hope to respond and fulfill my request and I wish everyone safe
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Attachments

• Open_Close_EA RENKO V1.3.mq4
    5.2 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.