What's new

Life changer MQ4 file request

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes
Great for sharing. Still need more points to be able to download it. Can someone help me with a direct download?

Great for sharing. Still need more points to be able to download it. Can someone help me with a direct download?
One word of advice if you don't mind, just learn to be patient and keep posting some more comments and pretty soon you'll be able to download the EA as you wish to. To be honest with you, I believe many of us went through exactly the same path just like you do. However, if you really can't wait for it, you can always choose to become a VIP subscriber simply by paying a membership fee and you'll instantly get all access to any EA of your choice without any problem. Having said that, please kindly understand that the majority of us who are not paid members cannot help you with any direct download as that is solely limited to all paid VIP members only. Hope that helps answered your question. Wish you all the best in your EA search and download of the EA that you like. Take care and God bless.

One word of advice if you don't mind, just learn to be patient and keep posting some more comments and pretty soon you'll be able to download the EA as you wish to. To be honest with you, I believe many of us went through exactly the same path just like you do. However, if you really can't wait for it, you can always choose to become a VIP subscriber simply by paying a membership fee and you'll instantly get all access to any EA of your choice without any problem. Having said that, please kindly understand that the majority of us who are not paid members cannot help you with any direct download as that is solely limited to all paid VIP members only. Hope that helps answered your question. Wish you all the best in your EA search and download of the EA that you like. Take care and God bless.
Thanks, buddy, it is appreciated.

Life changer EA, someone tested it on real account? how is it? please share your experience
Feel free to check the following real account testing and experiences sharing from trader called "NexusFx". Hope that helps. Wish you all the best in your learning:)

Life changer EA, someone tested it on real account? how is it? please share your experience
Apart from all the comments shared by "NexusFX" the trader who gave a very detail, helpful and comprehensive explanation of his experience of using this EA (Life Changer), I believe many others also have tried this EA and I happened to be one of them too. Well, I think NexusFX is right about this EA that it is a working EA. The important thing is knowing how to manage your risk properly when using this EA or any other EA of your choice. I think using 0.01 lot for $1000 with a standard account or $10 with a cent account would be a good start for using this EA even though NexusFX in his live account is using 0.04 lot for a $1000 account which is considerably risky in my own opinion. But since he has tested with so many different currency pairs and found out about the only 3 pairs that are significantly much more profitable and reasonably low risks, I would say that he probably had picked the right ones to grow his account til this day. I have also tried out his strategy for a few weeks and to be honest, it seemed to work pretty well for me too and that I was kinda confident of capable to earn a monthly profit of close to 40-50% or so. Having said all that however, still I don't think I could be 100% assured that it could be safe for a long, long time in future if I continue to use 0.04 lot for the $1000 account.

Hence, what I might be possibly planning to do in the future (that is if and when I have enough money to do so) is, let's just say if I have $3000 capital and if I plan to continue using Life Changer EA as my one and only trusted EA, well this is what I would probably do as follow:

Open three separate MT4 accounts with $1000 assigned for each one:
1. Account A: use 0.04 lot (high risk)
2. Account B: use 0.02 lot (medium risk)
3. Account C: use 0.01 lot (low risk)

Strategy: I would try to regularly (maybe once a month or once in every two months or so) withdraw some profits from my Account A & B and move them into Account C so that I could possibly grow my capital safely over long term period. If one day my Account A suddenly got blown up, I would still have Account B and C remained to be safe. And if one day my account B got blown up too, I would still have my account C to survive and also continue to grow safely over a much longer term.

Well, I think that's all I could say about Life Changer EA for now. Again, I think managing risks is one of the key factor of growing your profits over long term period of time. Anyone that tries to "get rick quickly" by messing up with the wrong settings or using any lot size that is too risky would soon get their accounts blown up. It's that simple. Whatever you do, please do learn how to keep a good balance of your risks vs profits. Keep safe as much as possible if you wish to survive longer in the trading world. There is no such thing as a perfect EA or 100% guaranteed success EA, only God Himself is fully trusted in my own belief (no offense please).

Wish you and everyone the very best with your trading learning journey and life. Take good care everyone and may God bless you all:)

Apart from all the comments shared by "NexusFX" the trader who gave a very detail, helpful and comprehensive explanation of his experience of using this EA (Life Changer), I believe many others also have tried this EA and I happened to be one of them too. Well, I think NexusFX is right about this EA that it is a working EA. The important thing is knowing how to manage your risk properly when using this EA or any other EA of your choice. I think using 0.01 lot for $1000 with a standard account or $10 with a cent account would be a good start for using this EA even though NexusFX in his live account is using 0.04 lot for a $1000 account which is considerably risky in my own opinion. But since he has tested with so many different currency pairs and found out about the only 3 pairs that are significantly much more profitable and reasonably low risks, I would say that he probably had picked the right ones to grow his account til this day. I have also tried out his strategy for a few weeks and to be honest, it seemed to work pretty well for me too and that I was kinda confident of capable to earn a monthly profit of close to 40-50% or so. Having said all that however, still I don't think I could be 100% assured that it could be safe for a long, long time in future if I continue to use 0.04 lot for the $1000 account.

Hence, what I might be possibly planning to do in the future (that is if and when I have enough money to do so) is, let's just say if I have $3000 capital and if I plan to continue using Life Changer EA as my one and only trusted EA, well this is what I would probably do as follow:

Open three separate MT4 accounts with $1000 assigned for each one:
1. Account A: use 0.04 lot (high risk)
2. Account B: use 0.02 lot (medium risk)
3. Account C: use 0.01 lot (low risk)

Strategy: I would try to regularly (maybe once a month or once in every two months or so) withdraw some profits from my Account A & B and move them into Account C so that I could possibly grow my capital safely over long term period. If one day my Account A suddenly got blown up, I would still have Account B and C remained to be safe. And if one day my account B got blown up too, I would still have my account C to survive and also continue to grow safely over a much longer term.

Well, I think that's all I could say about Life Changer EA for now. Again, I think managing risks is one of the key factor of growing your profits over long term period of time. Anyone that tries to "get rick quickly" by messing up with the wrong settings or using any lot size that is too risky would soon get their accounts blown up. It's that simple. Whatever you do, please do learn how to keep a good balance of your risks vs profits. Keep safe as much as possible if you wish to survive longer in the trading world. There is no such thing as a perfect EA or 100% guaranteed success EA, only God Himself is fully trusted in my own belief (no offense please).

Wish you and everyone the very best with your trading learning journey and life. Take good care everyone and may God bless you all:)
Hi, sorry for the typo in my previous post stated "get rick quickly", it should be "Get Rich Quick". Thanks for your kind understanding.

I got the life changer ex4 version, but can not backtest it. hope this mq4 version can.
Nope. You can't.
Reason: backtesting only works for those single currency pair EA. This EA is a multicurrency EA. It trades with all the currency pairs that are listed inside the parameter settings (once you installed the EA and open the parameter settings, there you will see all the currency pairs listed there). That's the reason why you can't backtest it. Of course you could simply delete all the currencies listed in the parameter settings and just leave one behind to test that particular currency pair. But that would simply defeat the purpose of using this EA which is specially designed for trading multicurrency pairs. Hope that helps. Since you can't backtest it, the only way to see how it performs is to do forward testing simply by putting it on a demo account (for at least a few weeks or more for your safety) to see how it performs. If your broker is a good broker and not a scam broker, the results shown on demo and live account should be quite similiar to each other. If you got good results on demo, I think you'll get the similar good results on live accounts too. All the best with your EA testing. Take care and God bless:)

Nope. You can't.
Reason: backtesting only works for those single currency pair EA. This EA is a multicurrency EA. It trades with all the currency pairs that are listed inside the parameter settings (once you installed the EA and open the parameter settings, there you will see all the currency pairs listed there). That's the reason why you can't backtest it. Of course you could simply delete all the currencies listed in the parameter settings and just leave one behind to test that particular currency pair. But that would simply defeat the purpose of using this EA which is specially designed for trading multicurrency pairs. Hope that helps. Since you can't backtest it, the only way to see how it performs is to do forward testing simply by putting it on a demo account (for at least a few weeks or more for your safety) to see how it performs. If your broker is a good broker and not a scam broker, the results shown on demo and live account should be quite similiar to each other. If you got good results on demo, I think you'll get the similar good results on live accounts too. All the best with your EA testing. Take care and God bless:)
OK. Got it. Thanks

@cchong which EA is best for you?
Good question. To be honest with you, it's very hard to find a good EA that works well over a long period of time. So far from what I've observed and experienced in the past, Life Changer EA seems to be one of the good ones and yet, still you must know that there is no such thing as a 100% guaranteed safe and forever good or best EA (except God whom I believe is 100% worth my trust and belief, no doubt about that).
Having said so, for now I still wouldn't say Life Changer EA is the best for me but, judging from the past one plus year of testing it until now, I would say that it is perhaps one of the more reliable EA that I could count on at least for now. The key I think is to use the settings that works well and try to keep the risk low for possible long term profits.

In the mean time, I'll keep searching and testing other EA from time to time to see which one seems to work well just like Life Changer EA or even better. Once I have more info and convinced with the results that I see, I would love to share it with you all in future. Till then, wish you and everybody the very best in your EA search and tests, take good care and God bless:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some extra notes just for your info: two things that I wish Life Changer EA have are as follow:
1. Auto Lot option
As the balance or equity grows, the lot will automatically increase too. This would greatly help reduce the need of manual intervention of having to constantly monitor on the account balance and readjust to increase the lot size accordingly to keep up with the rate of profit earned.

2. News Filter
This EA does not have any news filter. It would be great if it does which helps a lot in reducing risks especially during high impact news.

I used it on a real account and it almost blew my account, the drawdown was 80%!!!
The recent multidirectional movements in USDCAD and EURUSD with NZDUSD led to such a large drawdown.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.