What's new

Winner Life Changer EA V0.3

3.00 star(s) 46 Votes
It is actually the same EA, you can see from what displays on screen chart info when the EA is attached. The difference is the one being called Winner Life Changer here is just the demo version and doesn’t allow the changing of many settings. Also does not allow the viewing of these settings. So it’s likely just the settings are different which is leading to different behaviour. I’m 99% confident it is the same EA otherwise.
I see...ok thanks for the comments. Appreciated.

I don't think they are the same. This Winner life changer EA placed a lot of trades but life changer EA placed just a few trades which is better in terms of risks in my opinion. I have just posted a new post (pending approval from the moderator/admin) with screenshot attached showing everyone how risky is this Winner Life Changer EA. Stay tuned for the new post soon. My advice for you is to forget Winner Life Changer EA and go for that Life Changer EA which is better in my opinion. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless. bye
I totally agree with you guy!

1 - copy winner life changer robot
2 - open data folder
3 - open mql4 folder
4 - after open exper folder and paste your EA this folder
5 - now restart your mt4
6- after open any chart and click auto trading anable this
7- now go expert folder and open winner life changer EA
8- click on these box and tick them
9 - after choose lot size
10- after choose m30 time frame
11- after set winner life changer EA on chart and check EA smiley mode
and click on show all pairs..

Important
- Always set EA on only one chart & Minimum deposit 250$ USD
- We set some pair in EA so no need open other chart
- Use EA on any time frame. but m30 best for EA
- Winner life changer EA work on all brokers and all type of accounts
- Always use recommended lot size (size chart on below)
- Winner life changer EA give you 250% - 340% profit on recommended lot size. so dont take and risk

lot size chart
- 250$ - 0.01 lot size
- 500$ - 0.01-0.02 lot size
- 1000$ - 0.03-0.04 lot size
- 2000$ - 0.05-0.06 lot size
- 3000$ - 0.07-0.09 lot size
- 5000$ - 0.10-0.20 lot size
- 10000$ -0.40-0.60 lot size
- 20000$ - 0.70-1.1 lot size
- 30000$ - 1.2-1.5 lot size
- 50000$ - 1.6-2.0 lot size
- 100000$ - 2.5-5.0 lot size
- 100000S+ -6.0- 7.0 lot size
Thanks for sharing brow Ok hand

Thanks for sharing, ...
this EA use many pair cant do back test, now i running it on demo account with vps server.
How this bot works actually?

Some people said that this forex life changer ea is a scam ea, well since you are sharing, appreciate it and will do a demo forward test.

This EA add market order based on High and Low strategy and close the trade using martingale and breakeven. Its also use stop loss but if stoploss hits and there are number of martingale trades therefore loss is very heavy. Ultimately margin call. I have 5 years experience in forex and also know the mql4 language but I am unable to find any single successfull strategy that is long term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.