What's new

Winner Fx Pro v2 -[Cost $350] 5MIN

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
Do you have martingale? If so, to what level? if you pass 2 I believe it’s not worth it it’s very risky

Test it on cent account to get clear picture of amount of equity needed. It has potential bu at the end of the day you will need a few years to build enough equity to make it worth while when starting from cent account.

I tested the robot and the result is almost 50 percent in two days, just have to be very consistent with it, see that if it starts to exaggerate with the opening of the trades just stop the trade and let it close previous trades .. Sends screenshot..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201122-002510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20201122-002510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 38
I tested the robot and the result is almost 50 percent in two days, just have to be very consistent with it, see that if it starts to exaggerate with the opening of the trades just stop the trade and let it close previous trades .. Sends screenshot..
how much did you start with

Winner PRO
Original Price $350
Pair: EURUSD & USDCHF
Expert: winnerfxpro v2.ex4
Indicator:IINWMARROWS.ex4
EA Setting pic
310% per month – on the machine
33 new strategies
Fixed Stop Loss
Deposit Acceleration Function
Thanks. Any set file available for us to download please?

Winner PRO
Original Price $350
EA Setting pic
33 new strategies
Fixed Stop Loss
If no set file available, then are any other settings or info that you could share with us such as following:
1. Minimum account balance:
2. Time frame
3. Any parameter settings and/or other relevant info that you could share with us.

Just a quick update.
After set up this EA for one day test and to my surprise it has placed a ton of trades and that in my opinion is not a good sign for safety. Yes, when the market is ranging I believe you could possibly earn a good profit. But just wait until a strong trending market happened and I’m pretty sure that all your profits and your initial capital will be all gone in no time. To be honest, I don’t think I would recommend this EA for anyone. Period.

Winner PRO
Original Price $350
EA Setting pic
33 new strategies
Fixed Stop Loss
interesting.. thanks for sharing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.