What's new

Winner Fx Pro v2 -[Cost $350] 5MIN

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes
hope it can help me to reach the profit target. will test it
Yup. Just make sure to use demo for your testing. I believe soon enough you would see what kind of result and also the potential risks you are dealing with. If I'm not mistaken, I think it is good for ranging market and not good for trending market where a lot of trades are being traded and they could possibly and easily get your account blow up in no time. All the best and God bless.

hello, is it an EA that uses the martingale technique?
I can't recall whether it's using martingale technique or not. If I'm not mistaken, I don't think it is. Having said that however, I think the problem with this EA is not martingale but the fact that it keeps placing a lot of trades which would definitely increase the risks of blowing accounts. That's what really troublesome for me. As a result, I won't consider it to be a safe EA. That's all i could say about it.

thanks for the answer, I prefer to open a few operations with less risk to the capital
Yes absolutely agree with you on this.
Anyway, I think different people would have different perspectives, preferences and trading styles. Some may prefer to choose those EAs that use the strategies of placing "a basket of trades" instead of just a few trades per day or so. It all depends on what you expect and prefer for your EA trading and it's entirely up to each individual to decide what would seemed to work best for themselves in terms of choosing any EA.

Winner PRO
Original Price $350
Pair: EURUSD & USDCHF
Expert: winnerfxpro v2.ex4
Indicator:IINWMARROWS.ex4
EA Setting pic
310% per month – on the machine
33 new strategies
Fixed Stop Loss
Deposit Acceleration Function
Nice ea, i want try on cent account

Winner PRO
Original Price $350
Pair: EURUSD & USDCHF
Expert: winnerfxpro v2.ex4
Indicator:IINWMARROWS.ex4
EA Setting pic
310% per month – on the machine
33 new strategies
Fixed Stop Loss
Deposit Acceleration Function
What it's the max draw down with this ea bro ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.