What's new

Life Changer EA - 2022

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Anyone who has automated trading experience who can share with me
Welcome to the Forex automatic trading world. I believe we are all here to learn from each other and learning together. Perhaps you could maybe kindly share more with us on what do you intend to learn about and what specific areas or questions that you would like to ask so that perhaps maybe those of us who knows better in these areas could help you a bit if we could. My suggestion for you (if you don't mind) would be, please help yourself first by doing some self study through online research about automatic trading, or just simply go to youtube website and start searching titles and learning some basics about how to use an EA (Expert Advisor), dealing with MT4/MT5 accounts and how to minimize your risks through adjusting the EA settings, so on and so forth. By doing so it would help you save a lot of time trying to ask people questions which might not be helpful enough for you. If you really want to learn all the things in a very systematic way, then perhaps you might want to consider to go for a proper Forex training course or something like that. Okay wish you all the best in your search. Happy learning, take care and God bless.

Great initiative and I would not mind at all to pay for the final outcome considering the amount of effort you are putting in - pls do keep me posted!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.