What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello.
I am new here.
And just use this EA on a Alpari ECN demo account.
In last week,it show good results.
Why we can not backtest thie EA?
Is it real good in live account for now?
Is the version is V6 in the last?
Any reply thanks.

Another piece of advice after testing the lifechanger for almost 7 months now is to keep the profit at 18. Yes you can profit more at 25 in a trending market! When it’s not in a trending market good luck on the drawdown. For real. Not worth it. 18 is legit.

Keep trailing SL at default at 12. Trust me. No need to keep it higher. A lot of times, especially for GBPJPY, it’ll hit the trailing SL and will want to profit a bit instead of .01%.

I understand that @NexusFX keeps the open SL at default 400, I prefer to have a forced SL at much lower than that to trade in the news and let it run. Why? Because I don’t want to blow up my account and it’s okay if the EA acts a little weird. Would rather it act weird and not make as much profit sometimes (yes sometimes) than blow up the account. The LifeChanger likes to breathe. Let it breathe and do it’s work but 400 SL….come on now. Not worth it in my opinion. Change your SL according to your risk and account size!

If any broker allows you to use NAS100, do it. Good pair so far as Nexus says

KEEP THE LOT SIZE LOW! For example, .05/$1000. Good luck ;)

I’m here to give back to this small community because this is what I do. This is my life. The LifeChanger is my life and I devote all my time and energy into this. I did a million tests in the past 7 months and owe it to Nexus and Cchong for their help. Thanks guy. I hope y’all get something out of it. Please be patient with this EA. If you’re not, you will with time lol
So thanks for sharing.
And what do you set of ST,the default is 400 too big...

So thanks for sharing.
And what do you set of ST,the default is 400 too big...
It all depends on your risk and timeline. Start high and go lower with time until you’re fine losing whatever percentage you can lose for your account. Only you can decide how much you want to lose.

It all depends on your risk and timeline. Start high and go lower with time until you’re fine losing whatever percentage you can lose for your account. Only you can decide how much you want to lose.
So thanks for reply.
Now i am running it on 1:3000 ECN demo account with 0.02 and setp 100, i think it will safe.
BTW,whic pairs working good with it?

So thanks.
And i juse use the IceFX_NewsInfo,but don't know how to set it work,can you please tell me the right setting for working well?
I’m not a believer in turning it off for the news. After almost 7 months of testing, it’s better to have it run through the new with a lower lot size for the size of the account because I’ve lost A LOT more constantly turning it off before the news. Be extremely conservative on the lot size and you’ll see a big difference

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.