What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Can you please share the content of the file that you have shared. I can not download this file because I am a beginner in this forum.
BTW, I am attaching the full version of "Life Changer EA". You can check and use it.
Thanks you ! Good luck to you !!!!Ok handOk handOk handOk hand

Great. Very informative discussion. Will try Life changer EA in Demo.
I just started this bot on demo today on default settings. So far so good and then I thought hmm can the settings be better. I hope this EA continues to work for us all. Good luck.

S
Life changer can make tremendous profits however a sudden shift in market conditions will blow your account for example the dive of USDJPY from Feb to mars was almost a 1000 pips, very few EAs can escape that, therefore the settings can be modified to avoid such events however the gain will drop drastically that is if you find the right settings but over all a 300 to 500 pips DD with an account of 2000 dollars, one pair and 0,01 lot can give in terms of percentage some gain while minimizing your risk, however it is best to avoid it under these market conditions that is my opinion from my experience with it for the last two months if you guys find a work around this then please share and if you see me wrong do not hesitate to correct me and give an alternative solution to the issue.

So, you mean only trading on 1 pair instead of several pairs with lot size 0.01? So, how about the multiplier sir?

you need use a NEWS FILTER to stop trading when have a high impact news and try to cut you operation manually

Many Thx, wish you the Best! Cool Place here, happy to be here...:love:
One more extremely important thing to take note: Never use 0.01 lot for a $100 standard account. Trust me, you won't survive for long and your account is going to get blown up soon or later. For your safety, You would need to use 0.01 lot for at least $1000 (or more) with a standard account. If you don't have $1000 (me too), you can simply use $100 with a Cent account which would immediately help turn your $100 into 10000 cents when using a Cent account and then you can use lot 0.1 lot for your 10000 cents account. If you don't even have $100, then you can even use $10 with a cent account which would then turn your $10 into 1000 cents. By doing so, you may then use 0.01 lot for your 1000 cents which should be much safer than using 0.01 lot for a $100 standard account.

Many traders (especially the new ones like me) once thought that using 0.01 lot for $100 account would be good to go. Well that obviously is not a wise thing to do so with most EA. 0.01 lot is normally recommended to be used with $1000 and not $100. Yes, initially you may see a much larger amount of profits earned with a $100 account balance, but just wait for a longer period of time and very soon you would find yourself in a big trouble when more and more trades were being placed and you would quickly run out of margin and also too low in your account equity. That's how all accounts got blown up for traders.

Hope that helps. Wish you all the best in your tests. Never start any EA test with real account with real money. Always use demo only for your best safety. Take care and God bless you all.

Anyone can enlighten what are the pairs to optimize the lowest risk ?
This EA trades with multicurrency pairs. I'm not sure which pairs are having lower risks. What I could recommend for you is to use a small lot size of 0.01 for every $1000 balance. If you only have $100 and not $1000, then you MUST use a CENT account to turn it into to 10000 cents and use a lot size of 0.1 lot for your trading. If you don't even have $100 for your account, then my advice for you is to wait until you have it or else this EA would not work safely for you at all. To be honest with you, I have tried to use a cent account with $10 which turned into 1000 cents and I used a lot size of 0.01. What happened was that it automatically changed the lot size from 0.01 to 0.1 for my account and thus immediately created a huge risk and danger that almost blew up my $10 cent account. Thank God that I noticed this problem and quickly turned off the trading and immediately closed the account to prevent any further losses from happening to my $10 cent account.

In short, I think a minimum of $100 with a cent account using 0.1 lot size or $1000 with a standard account using 0.01 lot size would be a good start for your trading.

As for the question of which currency pairs are at lower risks, well in my humble opinion I think that all currency pairs could possibly be quite risky at some point. Some traders even mentioned to avoid all the GBP pairs and JPY pairs for their volatility is quite high. To me, I didn't avoid or change any of the currency pairs used in the parameter settings. All I did was to change the followings:

1. Use the lot size 0.1 for my $100 and used it with a CENT account (NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT use any type of standard account (or even ECN or low spread account) for a $100 balance for I could guarantee you 100% that it will surely get you killed very soon!)

2. I have set the multiplier value to be 1.5. (I did try to reduce the multiplier value to 1.09 in the past as suggested by the thread owner, but the account was eventually blown up due to the reason that the multiplier value was too small that it didn't manage to recover the previous trades that were losing, instead it kept opening up to 15 trades which sadly and ultimately caused my margin to be too low and the equity decreased too much and thus the account was unable to survive in the end. That was the reason why I finally decided to increase the multiplier value to 1.5 so that it could manage to recover the losses quicker without needed to open too many trades. So far in my experience of testing this strategy it works fine as long as you don't try to use a large lot size for your small account. That to me is an important factor to keep your account safer in the long run. Having said that however, still nothing is 100% guaranteed to be safe at all times. Only God himself is 100% fully trusted in my humble opinion and belief. No offense.

Hope that helps. Be safe and stay safe. Take care and God bless:)

Thanks for the info everyone it will help others change thier life hope for the best of all
Yup I hope so. So far for me it was able to earn a monthly profits of around 20% or so with the lot size of 0.1 used with $100 on a CENT account.
Well, everyone please keep up the good work then. Take care and God bless:)

Soon I am going to share an updated version of Life Changer. I have been working on the design of this EA for an year and now I am very close to find the right version and settings. The worst part of this EA was the unwanted trades it used to take during trending markets and keep addon till the market reverses. Obviously if it would be trading on multiple pairs, even 3000$ account cannot mitigate the risk. So it is a good EA if there is no hard trend in the market but the bad thing is you will never know when is the bad day coming in the market. Generally in every three months one can notice an imbalance in forex market and if this EA has lost everything that it had earned plus your capital invested, then there is no use of it even if its the best EA in the market. With the updates that I have made, now this EA looks much safer and even generates larger profit.

So basically I have worked on the three features -
1. Coded a price action feature so it will filter the way it opens a trade. It will help it to avoid a trade when the market is about to enter in a hard trend.
2. Twisted some existing features to move the TP of an existing trade in case further move is expected by the indicators coded inside the EA, and of course rest of the magic will be covered by the existing trailing stop. It has enhanced the profit making capabilities of this EA by 30 to 40 percent.
3. Updated the EA as per the current price ranges of the FX pairs. This is a general change that every EA requires with the change in the behavior of the pairs. This EA was built couple of years ago and don't know how many people are still using the old versions without knowing that every EA is valid for a certain period of time. It was created years ago considering the market movement of that time only.

Those people already have used this EA, they know that there is no other EA in the market that works even near to Life Changer. but they wonder after 3 or 4 months when they got trapped in a wrong trend. Now with the version that I have created its AI is much advanced as per the current forex market moves and will not let this EA open a trade in such market scenarios. Even if the trend starts after a trade is already taken, it will automatically close the trades in small losses. So there no chance that this EA will work with high drawdowns. Current I have been testing it in multiple demo accounts and already started with a real account as well, and I have never seen a drawdown more that 120$ with 0.05 initial lot. So it should make you think how quickly it can resolve the trades without being extended in the tough trends

Once I am completed with my testing on this EA and gained a complete trust on it, I will start to distribute it against a very nominal fee for my efforts on it. Those are interested to see the ongoing results can reply here with your email addresses, I will share my testing results on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.