What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Can you please share the content of the file that you have shared. I can not download this file because I am a beginner in this forum.
BTW, I am attaching the full version of "Life Changer EA". You can check and use it.
thanks for sharing. i tried to backtest but there were no orders traded. can this EA do backtest? or it can only run on demo account ?

thanks for sharing. i tried to backtest but there were no orders traded. can this EA do backtest? or it can only run on demo account ?

You can't backtest a multi currency EA in MT4. Either run a MT5 version or modify the source file to any ONE pair it will work fine.

I bought it but after 3 weeks it blowed the account. However I think with good monitoring, and frequent withdraw it can make final balance profitable
You will not blown your account if you calculate the risk for equity you prepare for the EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.