What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes

jjeswanth

Hello everyone,

Does Any one have good settings for Life Changer EA. running it with default settings for a while it shows decent result.but i think Ea have lot more potential. so if anyone have good settings for the Ea please send it to me.

I think that it is an error leaving the default parameters to me it has worked very well in fact I think that assuming a greater risk over $ 1000 putting a lot of 0. 02 is usually enough risk. And if you like the risk, try 1000 $ and 0.1 lottery, you will see what results it gives you ...

I think that it is an error leaving the default parameters to me it has worked very well in fact I think that assuming a greater risk over $ 1000 putting a lot of 0. 02 is usually enough risk. And if you like the risk, try 1000 $ and 0.1 lottery, you will see what results it gives you

Life changer can make tremendous profits however a sudden shift in market conditions will blow your account for example the dive of USDJPY from Feb to mars was almost a 1000 pips, very few EAs can escape that, therefore the settings can be modified to avoid such events however the gain will drop drastically that is if you find the right settings but over all a 300 to 500 pips DD with an account of 2000 dollars, one pair and 0,01 lot can give in terms of percentage some gain while minimizing your risk, however it is best to avoid it under these market conditions that is my opinion from my experience with it for the last two months if you guys find a work around this then please share and if you see me wrong do not hesitate to correct me and give an alternative solution to the issue.

can U share life changer Bot? I tested it in a demo account but I have not the unlocked file. try this .set file
Can you please share the content of the file that you have shared. I can not download this file because I am a beginner in this forum.
BTW, I am attaching the full version of "Life Changer EA". You can check and use it.

Attachments

• Life-Changer-EA_full_version.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 293
Life changer can make tremendous profits however a sudden shift in market conditions will blow your account for example the dive of USDJPY from Feb to mars was almost a 1000 pips, very few EAs can escape that, therefore the settings can be modified to avoid such events however the gain will drop drastically that is if you find the right settings but over all a 300 to 500 pips DD with an account of 2000 dollars, one pair and 0,01 lot can give in terms of percentage some gain while minimizing your risk, however it is best to avoid it under these market conditions that is my opinion from my experience with it for the last two months if you guys find a work around this then please share and if you see me wrong do not hesitate to correct me and give an alternative solution to the issue.
You are right, in default settings, it sets the TP very low, about 30, while the SL is set to 400. So, if you win 13 trades, and lose only one trade that'll be equal. That is why it should be optimized before use.

YES I lost a lot with the dive oof ujsdjpy too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.