What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
fund this version too - including Aroon Indicator settings. Anyone came across this one?
by the way I've just checked this EA called "Life EA" and my guess is that someone must have copied settings from Life Changer EA and done some modifications such as by using the Aroon indicator and the option of using either ECN or non ECN account, deleted the trailing stop and steps functions, changed "mulitiplier" to "martingale" (which sounded like the same thing with different names used) and so on. In short, this is not Life Changer EA and hence its name is "Life EA" and not Life Changer EA. No harm to try it on demo though if anyone is interested, anyway for me I will still stick to Life Changer EA.

Last edited:
This is the trial version and it stopped working.
Thanks for letting us know. Well... I guess everyone should know by now why such "Life EA" ever existed. It's all about $$$. I think it's time to put all our focus back to the original Life Changer EA version 1.0 which is 100% free for all to be downloaded and used without any limits.

Thanks for letting us know. Well... I guess everyone should know by now why such "Life EA" ever existed. It's all about $$$. I think it's time to put all our focus back to the original Life Changer EA version 1.0 which is 100% free for all to be downloaded and used without any limits.

Actually Life EA is a copy of Life Changer EA. But added a few new things. 1) They have added an extra indicator to enter a trade. 2) There is an option called averaging. Which means, when there is an over all profit, it will close all the open trades that are in loss.

This is a cool feature. But the trial has expired. It will be good, if some one shares the mq4 of this Life EA.

If any one has MQ4 of this Life EA, please share the code here.

I am testing Life Changer EA in a 1000 USD demo and 150 USD Live Cent Account. Demo has given around 30 percent profit and the Live has given around 15 percent profit in 3 weeks. I tested the Life EA in a demo for a week. It has given around 20 percent profit in a week.

Actually Life EA is a copy of Life Changer EA. But added a few new things. 1) They have added an extra indicator to enter a trade. 2) There is an option called averaging. Which means, when there is an over all profit, it will close all the open trades that are in loss.

This is a cool feature. But the trial has expired. It will be good, if some one shares the mq4 of this Life EA.

I am testing Life Changer EA in a 1000 USD demo and 150 USD Live Cent Account. Demo has given around 30 percent profit and the Live has given around 15 percent profit in 3 weeks. I tested the Life EA in a demo for a week. It has given around 20 percent profit in a week.
Thanks for the updates and your test results shared. Well yes, 20% profit in a week surely look very promising and attractive but... please do kindly bear in mind that earning such a high profit within a short period would also possibly means having huge risks too. For high profit = high risks. It's that simple. I believe you could even double your account balance with some more risky settings used and then lose all your money in any one, two days or weeks later. To be honest, there are tons of EA that could help earn a ton of profits but they could easily blow up accounts too.

Having said so, yes it would be great if anyone that has this mq4 of this EA would like to share it but...just as i have mentioned earlier, it's all about $$$. If anyone has that copy I think he or she would rather use it or sell it but most likely would not want to share it with others for free. Anyway, that's my personal thoughts on this "Life EA".

Last edited:

With regards to 20% profit that you gained in one week using this "Life EA", would you mind also share with us on the following:
1. What is your Max. drawdown %
2. What is your account Leverage (e.g. 1:500 or ???)

Thanks.

Thanks for the updates and your test results shared. Well yes, 20% profit in a week surely look very promising and attractive but... please do kindly bear in mind that earning such a high profit within a short period would also possibly means having huge risks too. For high profit = high risks. It's that simple. I believe you could even double your account balance with some more risky settings used and then lose all your money in any one, two days or weeks later. To be honest, there are tons of EA that could help earn a ton of profits but they could easily blow up accounts too.

Having said so, yes it would be great if anyone that has this mq4 of this EA would like to share it but...just as i have mentioned earlier, it's all about $$$. If anyone has that copy I think he or she would rather use it or sell it but most likely would not want to share it with others for free. Anyway, that's my personal thoughts on this "Life EA".
Yes i am aware of the risks. That is why i am testing it. The lot sizes were 0.04 for a 1k USD account. We cannot trust an EA blindly. We have to mange the risks properly to earn some consistent profit. There are many EAs out there which performs well for a short period. I am not sure about Life Changer's EA on a longer run. I will test it at least for 12 to 18 months and only if i feel the EA is worthy, ill implement it in my actual live account with low risk settings. The live account in which i am testing now is just a trial. I am prepared to lose that money if the EA goes wrong. If it gets me some profit, that is a bonus.

With regards to 20% profit that you gained in one week using this "Life EA", would you mind also share with us on the following:
1. What is your Max. drawdown %
2. What is your account Leverage (e.g. 1:500 or ???)

Thanks.
Max DD in demo - 7%
Max DD in live - 12%

Leverage in demo - 1:1000
Leverage in Live - 1:500

Yes i am aware of the risks. That is why i am testing it. The lot sizes were 0.04 for a 1k USD account. We cannot trust an EA blindly. We have to mange the risks properly to earn some consistent profit. There are many EAs out there which performs well for a short period. I am not sure about Life Changer's EA on a longer run. I will test it at least for 12 to 18 months and only if i feel the EA is worthy, ill implement it in my actual live account with low risk settings. The live account in which i am testing now is just a trial. I am prepared to lose that money if the EA goes wrong. If it gets me some profit, that is a bonus.
Great. Keep up the good work then, all the best and God bless:)

Just one small suggestion if you don't mind. Well...1k is not a small amount. If you wish to treat it just as a trial, I think 0.04 lot might be a bit too risky in my humble opinion, perhaps you may want to reconsider again to maybe lower your lot size further just for your better safety (if you wish to, just for your info that the recommended safer lot size is 0.01 lot used for $1000 acc) and that you could still use 0.04 lot (or even bigger lot size if you wish to) for your demo account only for testing purposes. And also, just so you know that this EA could also could be quite risky at times as it does not come with any news filter, so you might want to consider turning it off before any high impact news events or so for your own better safety (you could leave it on for your demo account though just to see how risky the situation could be when using this EA). Anyway these are just my own thoughts to share with you and everyone. Feel free to make any decision that suit you the best and at your own risks:)

Last edited:
Just one small suggestion if you don't mind. Well...1k is not a small amount. If you wish to treat it just as a trial, I think 0.04 lot might be a bit too risky in my humble opinion, perhaps you may want to reconsider again to maybe lower your lot size further just for your better safety (if you wish to, just for your info that the recommended safer lot size is 0.01 lot used for $1000 acc) and that you could still use 0.04 lot (or even bigger lot size if you wish to) for your demo account only for testing purposes. And also, just so you know that this EA could also could be quite risky at times as it does not come with any news filter, so you might want to consider turning it off before any high impact news events or so for your own better safety (you could leave it on for your demo account though just to see how risky the situation could be when using this EA). Anyway these are just my own thoughts to share with you and everyone. Feel free to make any decision that suit you the best and at your own risks:)
What you say is right. I know its risky. I normally trade only 0.1 for a 10k usd account. In this thread, some one suggested 0.04 lot for a 1000 usd account and hence i tried. Anyways thanks for your suggestion. Ill bring it down to 0.01 lot. Yesterday the EA has opened GBP JPY and GBP USD sell orders and it was in a floating loss (around 25 percent of the equity). I closed all the trades in loss. But still the initial investment is safe. I think i have to manually turn off during the news and turn it on after the news. Also i have to close the open positions manually if the total loss is bigger. If i just leave it in the EA's control, it will mess up. I am testing it with different optimizations, ill keep you all informed about it.

I'm going to give y'all a very good piece of advice. I've been on these forums for this EA for the past 6-7 months and have been following Nexus and Chong's advice. Yes it's good to turn off during the news but the probability of it going into an insane drawdown isn't as high as you would think when the lot size and step are where they should be. I got better luck when i let it run during the news and kept a very low lot size. Like what they all say here, this is a profitable EA but a slow one. You're either patient or you're not

Another piece of advice after testing the lifechanger for almost 7 months now is to keep the profit at 18. Yes you can profit more at 25 in a trending market! When it’s not in a trending market good luck on the drawdown. For real. Not worth it. 18 is legit.

Keep trailing SL at default at 12. Trust me. No need to keep it higher. A lot of times, especially for GBPJPY, it’ll hit the trailing SL and will want to profit a bit instead of .01%.

I understand that @NexusFX keeps the open SL at default 400, I prefer to have a forced SL at much lower than that to trade in the news and let it run. Why? Because I don’t want to blow up my account and it’s okay if the EA acts a little weird. Would rather it act weird and not make as much profit sometimes (yes sometimes) than blow up the account. The LifeChanger likes to breathe. Let it breathe and do it’s work but 400 SL….come on now. Not worth it in my opinion. Change your SL according to your risk and account size!

If any broker allows you to use NAS100, do it. Good pair so far as Nexus says

KEEP THE LOT SIZE LOW! For example, .05/$1000. Good luck ;)

I’m here to give back to this small community because this is what I do. This is my life. The LifeChanger is my life and I devote all my time and energy into this. I did a million tests in the past 7 months and owe it to Nexus and Cchong for their help. Thanks guy. I hope y’all get something out of it. Please be patient with this EA. If you’re not, you will with time lol

What you say is right. I know its risky. I normally trade only 0.1 for a 10k usd account. In this thread, some one suggested 0.04 lot for a 1000 usd account and hence i tried. Anyways thanks for your suggestion. Ill bring it down to 0.01 lot. Yesterday the EA has opened GBP JPY and GBP USD sell orders and it was in a floating loss (around 25 percent of the equity). I closed all the trades in loss. But still the initial investment is safe. I think i have to manually turn off during the news and turn it on after the news. Also i have to close the open positions manually if the total loss is bigger. If i just leave it in the EA's control, it will mess up. I am testing it with different optimizations, ill keep you all informed about it.
Glad to hear that you've decided to lower your risks with 0.01 lot for your $1000 live account which I think should be much safer for now. And also just in case if you missed it, earlier I have also shared in this channel about a news filter and indicator that you can download and install if you wish to. It is able to automatically turn off your EA during news events and turn it on again after news and here's the link for you and those who are interested: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-203520

Keep up the good work, be safe as always, take care and God bless all of you.

Blessings,
Chong.

Last edited:
is there any set file or do i can use default setting?
I believe no set file is 100% safe and applicable for everyone. Therefore, do feel free to try out any settings or use the default setting and test them on several demo accounts (not just for days or weeks but months) to compare and see how they work and also to find out which setting suit you well before you proceed with any live account (for your better safety).

If you think you need more info on settings, then perhaps may I humbly suggest for you to maybe just check out "NexusFX" on his comments and settings that he shared earlier in this channel. Having said so, personally I think that using 0.03 lot for $1000 account (correct me if I'm wrong) can be more profitable but yet at the same time also more risky too. Kindly bear in mind that the recommended lot size for trading with $1000 account is 0.01 lot (which is safer but also comes with slower profit too). Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.