What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Dear cchong
Is this test still running?
Can I know about the results?
Thx
Zsigi
Thanks for asking. No, this test has ended. Result not too bad but not that good too, I couldn't remember exactly what happened but, if I'm not mistaken, I think one of the 6 pairs has gone crazy at one time which put the account at great risk. As the result, further re-adjustment is needed. Please refer to NexusFX latest settings as I think his is much better than mine.

Can this EA be back tested? I tried and it didn't run
No it can't be backtested for backtests can only work for single currency EA. this is a multicurrency EA. What you could do is to put it in a demo account and run it for days, weeks or months to see the results for yourself.

Many thanks for this ea, can i have any feedback from whom test it, is it still effiscient since 5 years , thank you for reply
There are so many feedbacks and comments posted in this channel so please spend a good amount of time reading them for your better understanding. In short, yes, it still works today, but you'll gonna have to find settings that suit you well. For your info, there is no such thing as a perfect EA. Every EA can be risky at times. For your info this EA could become risky during high impact news events so perhaps it's better to turn it off before those events happened. You'll always need to learn how to control your risks or else you'll lose all your money soon or later. Wish you all the best, take care and God bless.

Last edited:
Yes, please refer to NexusFX and cchong latest settings.
Thanks. Well... I would like to suggest that for now maybe just follow NexusFX settings (or any other settings that you prefer) as I'm still in the midst of finding some other ways or settings aiming for better safety if possible.

To me, this EA seems to be performing well most of the time except during higher impact news event which could potentially causing high risks to the accounts. In short, this EA has no news filter built in. Therefore, if anyone that wishes to use this EA safely over long term, I think it may be a good idea to just turn off your EA before any high impact news event happened.
Also, if you want to be safer, better use a smaller lot size instead of a bigger one.

Take care everyone, be safe, keep safe and God bless.

Hi everyone,
With regards to the matter of "News Filter", for anyone interested, feel free to do a youtube video search on the following topic:
"IceFX NewsInfo - The Best News Indicator For Meta Trader 4 [FREE Download]"
This is one of the news filter indicator that you could use (if you wish to). It serves by automatically turn off your EA during high, medium and/or low impact news event (as according to the settings set by you) and it will also automatically turn on your EA again after those news events have ended.

Try and see if it works for you.

May God bless you all for a good and safer EA trading experience:)

Last edited:
fund this version too - including Aroon Indicator settings. Anyone came across this one?

Attachments

• Life.ex4
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
Can this EA be back tested? I tried and it didn't run
Try this. This is a good EA. Free for the next 7 days, then you will have to buy the original copy. Keep Risk=0 for low risk, and 1 for auto-lot.
Works best on EURUSD.

Attachments

• Ramp 2.7 EA.ex4
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
Try this. This is a good EA. Free for the next 7 days, then you will have to buy the original copy. Keep Risk=0 for low risk, and 1 for auto-lot.
Works best on EURUSD.
Pls be informed that this channel is for Life Changer EA matters only. If you wish to post any other EA, please post it in other related channel or simply create a new channel or thread for your EA posts. thanks for your kind understanding and cooperation.

fund this version too - including Aroon Indicator settings. Anyone came across this one?
Never heard of this. As far as I know Life Changer EA has no Aroon indicator at all. Beware of scams and scam EA. They are everywhere nowadays. Stay away from all scams and fake EA as much as possible and stick to the old but working EA as always. Stay safe and keep safe.

Last edited:
What is the latest version of the bot v6? mine in 1.0? can someone clarify the versions available. thanks
So far no news on any latest version. For your info In the past I also did come across with the so called "version 6" EA but to me so far I didn't notice any difference at all. So it's ok to stick with the same old version (which is version 1) that we all got in this channel. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see any official Life Changer EA website shown anywhere online so my guess is that this EA has no more new development and all we have is this old copy which still works alright even til this day. All the best to everyone and have a good trading and learning experience.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.