What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
I’m not a believer in turning it off for the news. After almost 7 months of testing, it’s better to have it run through the new with a lower lot size for the size of the account because I’ve lost A LOT more constantly turning it off before the news. Be extremely conservative on the lot size and you’ll see a big difference
So thanks for reply.
Yes,i have seen all the reviews.
And i know that,the most important thing is risk,so i put only 0.01 log,and 1:3000 ,step = 100.
See what will going on .

It also made 18% on the 2nd week, but i am afraid it will stop working as the first version i got stopped opening trades after one week, i will be very glad if someone can help with the ea

The ea is solid in the live account for the past 2 months. But the DD has touched up to 40%. 200 USD Cent account is now around 360..

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
is it still available?

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks for sharing

Hello All,

I want this EA

Hello guys im also testing this ea can i have some updates from you guys? Would be awesome if we exchange our expirience. Cheers

Does Filter_Trading Time in this EA works? i was seeing you guys closing the EA manually but seems to have this option? Anyone figure what it does? Thanks!

I’m not a believer in turning it off for the news. After almost 7 months of testing, it’s better to have it run through the new with a lower lot size for the size of the account because I’ve lost A LOT more constantly turning it off before the news. Be extremely conservative on the lot size and you’ll see a big difference
Hey bro can i ask u which setfile do u use and did u try only using gold?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.