What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.20 star(s) 21 Votes
Here are my settings used for this EA demo test:
2022-08-18 Roboforex MT4 Demo Pro Acc (Life Changer EA)
EA source:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/
Deposit: $1000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency attached on MT4 chart: EURUSD

Settings:
Use Preset "For $1000 acc Low risk(lot0.01, monthly 10% profit, DD20%)". (Note: the 10%profit and DD(Drawdown)20% are not exact by all means. They're just purely based on my own speculation and estimation. The results would very much depends on daily market conditions and volatility)

For anyone interested to try the preset, do feel free to download it below as you wish to and use it at your own risk. Although I mentioned in my preset as "low risk". However, there is no guarantee that it won't blow up accounts when market suddenly turned crazy and become extremely volatile one day in present and future.

As for the results, please see the few screenshots taken below just for your info. That's all from me now. Wishing you all the very best in your EA tests. Take care and God bless you all. bye:)

Screenshot 2022-09-28 Myfxbook result.jpgScreenshot 2022-09-28 (MT4 platform Trade page).jpgScreenshot 2022-09-28 (MT4 platform Account History page).jpg

Attachments

• For $1000 acc Low risk(lot0.01, monthly 10% profit, DD20%).set
    616 bytes · Views: 20
Here are my settings used for this EA demo test:
2022-08-18 Roboforex MT4 Demo Pro Acc (Life Changer EA)
EA source:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/
Deposit: $1000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency attached on MT4 chart: EURUSD

Settings:
Use Preset "For $1000 acc Low risk(lot0.01, monthly 10% profit, DD20%)". (Note: the 10%profit and DD(Drawdown)20% are not exact by all means. They're just purely based on my own speculation and estimation. The results would very much depends on daily market conditions and volatility)

For anyone interested to try the preset, do feel free to download it below as you wish to and use it at your own risk. Although I mentioned in my preset as "low risk". However, there is no guarantee that it won't blow up accounts when market suddenly turned crazy and become extremely volatile one day in present and future.

As for the results, please see the few screenshots taken below just for your info. That's all from me now. Wishing you all the very best in your EA tests. Take care and God bless you all. bye:)

View attachment 22496View attachment 22497View attachment 22498
Mt5 unlimited edition

Attachments

• Life Changer EA.ex5
    383.4 KB · Views: 27
Mt5 unlimited edition
Thanks for sharing. May I kindly know where you get this MT5 version of Life Changer EA? Are there any differences or changes of MT5 version and MT4 version?
Furthermore, I wonder if anyone could or have added in a news filter for this EA, if so then it would be an improved version that could possibly further help to reduce risks of high impact news event:)

Be very careful with this advisor!!!
I used this EA on a live account and almost blew my account!!!
USDCAD gained almost 9000 points against the trend,
on NZDUSD gained 6000 points against the trend,
on EURUSD gained 7000 points against the trend !!!

Thanks for sharing. May I kindly know where you get this MT5 version of Life Changer EA? Are there any differences or changes of MT5 version and MT4 version?
Furthermore, I wonder if anyone could or have added in a news filter for this EA, if so then it would be an improved version that could possibly further help to reduce risks of high impact news event:)
got it somewhere circulated on internet, mt5 is multiple pairs backtestable so it should be helpful for you to manage risk, you can set to test 1 pair only to compare differences between mt4 and mt5 version logically they should be the same.

got it somewhere circulated on internet, mt5 is multiple pairs backtestable so it should be helpful for you to manage risk, you can set to test 1 pair only to compare differences between mt4 and mt5 version logically they should be the same.
I see. Noted with thanks:)

Be very careful with this advisor!!!
I used this EA on a live account and almost blew my account!!!
USDCAD gained almost 9000 points against the trend,
on NZDUSD gained 6000 points against the trend,
on EURUSD gained 7000 points against the trend !!!
Agreed with you on the risks of using this EA.

Mt5 unlimited edition
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the original version is in MT4 version. Someone with coding skills might have taken the mq4 version of the EA to modify it and made a MT5 version of it and shared it online. Anyway, whatever version it is, as long as it works well for the users then it's fine. Thanks again for the sharing and I'm sure those who use MT5 platform would appreciate it very much:)

any configuration for 600usd account? I'm testing it on a demo and raising 0.01 lot for every 200usd and it's profiting about 40% in the week.

Can use for gold?
I tested it on gold, but it seems more profitable on other currencies, you can put gold together, I recommend setting every 200usd 0.01, gold setting and some currencies vary because of the points they move. It's hard to say the correct settings, because the market varies in fluidity, I use Atr to know the volatility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.