What's new

Life changer MQ4 file request

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes
there is version with autolot compound feature enabled?
Well, from what I know, there isn't any autolot compound feature being buit on this EA. Maybe someone with EA coding skills could get the mq4 version of this EA and add in this feature if possible.

You have to choose your lot size based on your account size. It's best to start out $100 and a lot size of 0.01.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think using 0.01 lot with $100 would definitely get your account blown in no time. From my past experiences of testing this EA, I think one would at least need a minimum of $1000 using 0.01 lot or you could also choose to use a very small amount of only $10 with a Cent account to turn it into 1000 cents, by doing so then you could use 0.01 lot for your better safety. That I think would be much more safer than using $100 on a standard account with 0.01 lot. Trust me, I have done that in the past and I did see a huge gain of profits within 1 week, yet on the following week or weeks all your profits + your capital could be all gone in just one day. As simple as that.

I used it on a real account and it almost blew my account, the drawdown was 80%!!!
The recent multidirectional movements in USDCAD and EURUSD with NZDUSD led to such a large drawdown.
Yes fully agreed with you on that. This EA could be very risky at times. I think one key thing is try to use a smaller lot size for your better safety. The other thing is the currency pairs. Some currency pairs could get extremely risky at times. At the moment, for me I just follow the strategies of some other guy but further readjust the lot size to see if it works well in the long run. Nothing is solidly safe for now as market could go crazy at any moment given the circumstances of what is currently going on in the world situations. For the lot size, I only use 0.01 lot for a $1000 account balance for my demo tests. In the past I used 0.01 lot for $100 and it blew up many of my accounts in no time. In short, never use a lot size that is too big for your account or else, your accounts are in huge danger at the time.

Just in case if anyone is interested in the settings that I used for my test, feel free to check this info here: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/anyone-have-settings-for-life-changer-ea.10007/post-182295

Wish you all the very best in your testings, take good care and God bless.

Yes fully agreed with you on that. This EA could be very risky at times. I think one key thing is try to use a smaller lot size for your better safety. The other thing is the currency pairs. Some currency pairs could get extremely risky at times. At the moment, for me I just follow the strategies of some other guy but further readjust the lot size to see if it works well in the long run. Nothing is solidly safe for now as market could go crazy at any moment given the circumstances of what is currently going on in the world situations. For the lot size, I only use 0.01 lot for a $1000 account balance for my demo tests. In the past I used 0.01 lot for $100 and it blew up many of my accounts in no time. In short, never use a lot size that is too big for your account or else, your accounts are in huge danger at the time.

Just in case if anyone is interested in the settings that I used for my test, feel free to check this info here: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/anyone-have-settings-for-life-changer-ea.10007/post-182295

Wish you all the very best in your testings, take good care and God bless.
I used 0.01 lots, for $1500.
At the same time, the drawdown reached 80%!

I used it on a real account and it almost blew my account, the drawdown was 80%!!!
The recent multidirectional movements in USDCAD and EURUSD with NZDUSD led to such a large drawdown.
One more thing about the currency pairs, for me I only used GBPUSD, GBPJPY and AUDUSD for the trading as another trader has shared his opinion that these 3 pairs seemed like performing quite well and safe in his previous tests of using this EA. I have actually created the preset and shared all my settings together with the preset in another channel. Having said that however, bear in mind that there's no guarantee that my preset or anyone's preset would work well under all types of market conditions. That goes the same with the choices of choosing whatever currency pairs of your preference, I think any currency pairs could possibly become very risky at any point of time. Therefore, make any decision you wish to and use any preset you like at your own risks. Whatever you do, just try to stay safe and not get greedy by using settings that are too risky for your accounts. One example of that would be to use a very large lot size for a very small account such as 0.01 lot for $100 standard account, that in my understanding would immediately put yourself in huge risks. It's that simple.

Anyone interested in testing out my settings and/or preset, please feel free to check it out through this link : https://www.forexforum.co/threads/anyone-have-settings-for-life-changer-ea.10007/post-182295

All the best and take good everyone, God bless and be safe.

One more thing about the currency pairs, for me I only used GBPUSD, GBPJPY and AUDUSD for the trading as another trader has shared his opinion that these 3 pairs seemed like performing quite well and safe in his previous tests of using this EA. I have actually created the preset and shared all my settings together with the preset in another channel. Having said that however, bear in mind that there's no guarantee that my preset or anyone's preset would work well under all types of market conditions. That goes the same with the choices of choosing whatever currency pairs of your preference, I think any currency pairs could possibly become very risky at any point of time. Therefore, make any decision you wish to and use any preset you like at your own risks. Whatever you do, just try to stay safe and not get greedy by using settings that are too risky for your accounts. One example of that would be to use a very large lot size for a very small account such as 0.01 lot for $100 standard account, that in my understanding would immediately put yourself in huge risks. It's that simple.

Anyone interested in testing out my settings and/or preset, please feel free to check it out through this link : https://www.forexforum.co/threads/anyone-have-settings-for-life-changer-ea.10007/post-182295

All the best and take good everyone, God bless and be safe.
I think he's just lucky.:unsure:
The pairs with the pound are the most volatile and they have very protracted and long trends.

I used 0.01 lots, for $1500.
At the same time, the drawdown reached 80%!
I see. I think another important factor would be with the leverage. The larger the leverage your account has, the better and safer your account would be when the trend is moving strongly against you. My recommendation would be 1:1000 if possible for better account safety.

I think he's just lucky.:unsure:
The pairs with the pound are the most volatile and they have very protracted and long trends.
Ya I think you've got a good point. Anyway, I think this guy (NexusFX) is quite an experienced forex trader and has been testing this EA for quite some time as he did share quite a lot of info that I think is worth to read about and learn from. here's his first comment just in case if you are interested to read too as follow: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094

Having said so, if you continue to follow his new comments, NexusFX later has also admitted that the three currency pairs that he suggested have also suffered from high volatile market movements. In short, nothing is guarantee to be safe and completely free from risks in my understanding. Therefore, whatever currency pairs that we choose, we all have to learn how to control our risks as much as possible. Wish you all the best then. God bless.

Last edited:
I see. I think another important factor would be with the leverage. The larger the leverage your account has, the better and safer your account would be when the trend is moving strongly against you. My recommendation would be 1:1000 if possible for better account safety.
Yes . 1:1000 is the best solution fit to LIFE CHANGER ... 1:500 is not the best.

Anyone have the Full MQL4 file for Life changer I want to make a copy of it for MT5 and share it with you..
no srry I don't. I see you were posting the fxstabilzer some time ago . Was your uploaded version in mq4 or ex4 if i may ask . Need to edit something on it to auto set TP and SL and ignore original TP or LS logic

Hi members, I am sharing the life changer ea source file. I hope it will help you,
Thanks but unfortunately this is not the same as the usual Life Changer EA. Some parameters are missing like max pair trade, max trade each side, trailing stop, step, etc. Not to mention that there were weird characters showed up in the parameters as well. See the comparison between the two versions in the attachments below for your own observation and you could clearly see the differences.

Attachments

• LC MQ4 version.png
    LC MQ4 version.png
    293.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Life Changer (full version).png
    Life Changer (full version).png
    278.5 KB · Views: 13
how does this EA work? is it a martingale or grid system? is it friendly to all broker? can any one share the back test history for a long term?

how does this EA work? is it a martingale or grid system? is it friendly to all broker? can any one share the back test history for a long term?
Well, perhaps let me try to share what I roughly know about this EA. First of all, the default settings do have martingale setting activated but you can simply turn it off by setting the MULTIPLIER value from 1.11 to 1.0.
As for the grid system, well, yes this EA has that function too and it's called STEP. The default value is set at 15. It means that every time when the trend is going against you and has reached 15 pips in drawdown, the EA will open a new trade trying to recover your losses. If a retracement happened soon after this, the EA will then close all the opening trades by earning a profit (with the Take profit value that you've set in the parameters) for you.

Is it friendly to all broker? Not sure anyone could answer your question coz' I think no one has tried all brokers with this EA. Anyway, as far as I know, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think anyone has done any complaint of any broker that this EA can't work with. All I can say is that it should be able to work with most brokers if not all.

With regards to backtests, sorry to say that you can't back test this EA because it is a multicurrency EA. For your info, back tests only work for single currency EA. You could always forward testing this EA by putting it on a demo account and see for yourself how it works in real time. To be honest, quite a number of traders would rather trust forwarding tests more than back tests. Many traders I believe have been testing this EA for quite some time and I'm sure you'll be able to read their comments in some other Life Changer related channels of this forum.

To be honest, no EA is perfect and every EA is risky or can be risky at times. Better learn and know how to control and manage your risks properly (be careful and never try to get rich quickly) or else you could easily lose all your money with any so called good or even the best EA (if there's any) in the world.

Take care everyone, be safe and God bless you all for a good learning experience with your EA trading.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.