What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the forum and I'm looking forward to sharing experiences. I will try to be very active here and help where I can.

first and foremost i would like to say a big thank you to @NexusFX, @cchong and also to everyone else who invested a lot of time testing the lifechangerEA and sharing their most profitable/best settings here.

My business partner and I also spent a lot of time doing tests on the subject of lifechangerEA.

Overall I have nothing more to add here to NexusFX and cchong. To all who are new to dealing with EA's: The experience of NexusFX and cchong is simply a fact! if you do tests yourself for a longer period of time (please please please no backtesting, only demo account or if you are advanced in handling the EA, a live account), you will definitely come to the same conclusion as we did. there will always be a compromise between safety and profit. there is no perfect setup with maximum security and maximum profit. it always depends on what you set your priorities!

I wish you all successful trading.

Best regards,

IncAT

a few more thoughts on the way the lifechangerEA works:

I noticed that the bot very often starts to open the first position in zones. support and resistance zones or liquidity zones. i guess that in connection with volume and other indicators he then decides whether he goes long or short. a clearly clear line is not recognizable for me so far.
and here what nexusfx and cchong already meant in relation to: trends that are too large/long without a significant correction make life difficult for this EA and means that the martingale TP cannot be reached, so the drawdown with long-lasting trends is always larger and puts the account under pressure. in the worst case, the account will be blown up.
the same thing happens with high impact news, of course. the price rises or falls very sharply without correction. the bot moves more and more positions and can ultimately break the account because no price correction takes place with which the TP is then reached.
another little information. My business partner and I used the lifechangerEA with XAUUSD, XAUAUD, XAUEUR.
!!Please do not imitate as a beginner, all gold pairs are very volatile and at the moment it is extremely risky to operate the EA with them!! (even with settings primarily based on maximum security rather than profit)

Best regards,
IncAT

Seems to close some posotions at profit (very small) and carry the remaining open positions at loss (much higher), thus cannot see it able to get ahead and make consistent profits. At this rate, I can see the stage where the carry loss (and drawdown) will be huge compared to closed win trades. Typical of Martingale system. Will leave it running to see how long it takes to blow the (Demo) account!

Seems to close some posotions at profit (very small) and carry the remaining open positions at loss (much higher), thus cannot see it able to get ahead and make consistent profits. At this rate, I can see the stage where the carry loss (and drawdown) will be huge compared to closed win trades. Typical of Martingale system. Will leave it running to see how long it takes to blow the (Demo) account!

me too. i came across it on ebay. searched for reviews and came across this forum.

Is this EA only for MT5? Or is there an MT4 version available as well?
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think mt4 should be the default or original version. Maybe someone else has created a mt5 version later and hence we saw it appeared somewhere online. However, the mt5 version had some missing parameters that the mt4 has and therefore, mt4 is still very much recommended to use instead of mt5.

Yes it could possibly get you into trouble especially during high impact new events or unpredictable market movement. Therefore I think everyone should learn how to minimize our risks as much as possible and not just aiming at gaining and/or increasing your profits. One way to reduce your risks is NOT to use a LARGE lot size. the other factor is with the Martingale method. Yes, by default it uses Martingale and value is set to 1.11, however, you could simply turn it off by changing the value to 0. By doing so then you are not using any Martingale method anymore and that would definitely help reducing your risks significantly. One more thing, use a large leverage instead of a small one (I recommend to use 1:1000 or at least 1:500 if possible, do check with your broker to see what is the biggest leverage they have to offer, also please make sure they offer fixed leaverage and NOT floating leverage which would reduce according to when your equity has reached certain level. again please check with your broker on these matters.). That helps a lot in keeping you alive when things go badly and your drawdown percentage could go pretty big at times. A small leverage would very much get your account blown up pretty soon. All the best to you and everyone. Take care and God bless:)

Last edited:
In short, PLEASE learn to manage your risks FIRST before you try to manage your profits. Lots of people only ask for profits FIRST and forget about managing their risks. That happened to me in the past too. That's the main reason why so many accounts were blown.

There is no such thing as the perfect EA. NONE. To me, every EA is risky or can be risky at times.

To me, only God alone is perfect and 100% trustable. (No offense please, tks:)

Having said so, still I think I could say that Life Changer EA is not a scam. Not at all. As long as you know how to control your risks well, I think this EA is capable of helping to earn some good profits for you. When I mention the word "good" it does not mean any crazy monthly profits of 50% or more, No. If you want to be safe, please do not expect that kind of quick and super profits. For me, I would say that a 10% monthly profit would be good and reasonable. And with that, yes, I would say that Life Changer EA is capable of producing around 10% or so monthly profits using a lot size of 0.01 with a $1000 standard account or a $10 cent account ($10 = 1000 cents. For your info, not all brokers offer cent accounts so please do check with your broker on this). If you want to be more profitable, you could increase lot size from 0.01 lot to 0.02 or 0.03 but, that will also definitely put you in more risks too. In short, larger lot = larger profit = larger risks too.

For anyone who are interested in the settings of Life Changer EA, I myself would encourage you to go check on "NexusFX" sharing on his settings and experiences of using this EA. I'm sure you'll learn a lot from him.

Take care everyone and God bless you all for a wonderful and blessed new week.

Blessings from,
cchong.

Dear all,

Greetings to you all.

Just like to share my own thoughts on Life Changer EA.

As far as I know ever since I have tested quite a few EAs in the past including Life Changer EA, to my understaning, there is no such thing as "magic" or "perfect" settings for everyone. Many people ask "what is the best setting"? I think the standard answer would be: There is no such thing as THE BEST setting. Yes, there could be some so called "good" and/or safer settings, but still no 100% guarantee as the market is always changing and unpredictable at times. The term "good" or "best" would actually depend on what each individual have in mind with regards to profit and risk expectation and acceptance or tolerance.

As for Life Changer EA, up to this moment, well.... yes, it is indeed a working EA and not a scam EA in my opinion. It does work pretty stable and reasonably well most of the time. Yet, it could also get very risky especially when the market suddenly turned volatile which could cause a huge drawdown with any trading account.

Having said that, I think a few traders like NexusFX (which I do recommend others to follow his comments and updates on this EA if you wish to) and perhaps some other traders too that I don't know of would have a much better understanding and experiences of how this EA works. Therefore please kindly do spend some precious time to go through all those comments that you feel helpful to you for finding settings that work well for you.

Overall, I think Life Changer EA could possibly generate a monthly profit of around 10% more or less if you choose settings that are not that risky in my opinion.

For those of you interested, here are my own settings shared for your info only as follow:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broker: Roboforex
Account Type: Demo Pro
Leverage: 1:1000 (if you use a lower leverage, then your risk would be higher)
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair to be attached to the MT4 chart: I attached EURUSD on ONE chart only.
(Note: actually It does not matter which currency pair that you attached on the chart, just choose any ONE currency pair and attach it onto the chart for the EA to work. The EA would only trade with the currency pairs that are listed on the SYMBOLS from 1-30 under the EA settings.

Fix lot: 0.01 (used for $1000 account or $10 with a CENT account)
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 20.0
Take Profit: 26.0
Stoploss: 0 (I choose this value instead of the default value of 400 due to the reason that there were instances happened where one of the currency pairs did hit 400 pips in drawdown and that trade was closed with a huge loss amount. As a result, one other trader has shared his method of using a stoploss value of 0 to tackle this problem, and because of that, one other similar incident had happened and the trend after hitting a 400 pips in drawdown, has managed to slowly come back again to the favourable position and eventually the EA closed trade ending in a profit instead of a loss. For your info I myself have tried that too and I have also seen the similar results happened in one of my previous tests. That is why I'm now using this stoploss value of 0 for my current test. )

Max Trade_Each Side: 20 (This may sound more risky for some people. If you don't like it, you may reduce this value as you wish to. In the contrary, some traders would even increase this value as they think they shouldn't limit the EA capabilities of helping to recover quicker the losses of previous trades that were still remained opening with a loss amount. I guess everyone would need to decide on what strategy would work best for him or her. It's entirely up to you to decide what value you want to handle your risks. As simple as that.)

Magic Number: 1234567
Trailing Stop On: True
Trailing Stop: 12.0
Trailing Step: 1
Symbol 1: GBPUSD
Symbol 2: GBPJPY
Symbol 3: AUDUSD
Symbol 4: NZDJPY
Symbol 5: NZDUSD
Symbol 6: AUDJPY
The rest of Symbols from 7-30 I just leave them blank.

(Note: I only use these 6 currency pairs which was mentioned by NexusFX in ForexForum.com, https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-188039)

Max Pair Trades: 2 (If you increase the value, be sure to see much more risks being applied to your account. For me, I think 2 would be the maximum risks that I could accept for my account. If you like to further reduce your risks, you could simply change it to 1 if you wish to.)

The rest of the settings I just leave them as default.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the screenshots taken for your further info of roughly how much profit has been earned through using such setting:

View attachment 23717

View attachment 23718

Okay, I think that's pretty much everything I could say about Life Changer EA for now.

Whatever you do, please...DO NOT just focus on how to earn BIG and HUGE profits without even thinking on how to limit and manage your risks. Always think of RISK FIRST before PROFIT. If you can't manage your risks properly, then all your profits would be gone soon or later.

Also, Bigger profit = Bigger risk. It's that simple.

Wishing everyone a very blessed and happy new year of 2023.

Take good care and God bless you all:)

Bye.
Dear cchong
Is this test still running?
Can I know about the results?
Thx
Zsigi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.